Reviews for The Devil Incarnate
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was one &%$# disapointing Jasper. I have been mad at, scared for, and excited for Jasper. This is the first time I have ever been disappointed. I am so sad. Good story though.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh Jasper, what a dog you are! I enjoyed your story. Good luck in the contest!
summerleigh81 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hey, my lovely Mel. Great story! It progressed so well (very realistic) and the ending was perfect!

PS - The Grinch's heart grew 3 times its size, lol
starfish422 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
GAH. My Jasper wouldn't...couldn't...GAH. ;)

Srsly, well-written. :) Good luck in the contest.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
that was great! good luck on the contest!
iheartjackson1997 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
ha! nice! I LOVE the line "Fuck you MySpace and fuck you Tom, for creating something so evil." It's incredibly true.

Great writing! Good luck!
Savannah-Vee chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh wow this was really good! Jasper was an asshole...but...why do I feel sorry for him thinking about him sitting and waiting for 'Bella Swan' when she's not gonna turn up? *sigh* Looks like I'm a sucker for those dimples too. Great story!
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Loved it... getting dumped for a non-entity seriously earns an FML!
misskma chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hell, hath no fury!

Good luck in the contest!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Lol, that was sad, but very well done. Really enjoyed these lines..

"my oasis in the Sahara Desert. He had eyes the color of the Caribbean Sea.."

"He sat lurking in the dark corners of my soul, waiting to shred my heart, and I allowed it"

"I wanted to sew our shadows together so that I could never be anywhere but with him"

"He rolled on top of me and once again took me to a place high above the clouds, where my body would explode like fireworks"

"my tears were like snake’s venom dripping from my eyes"

- they were all new...& so descriptive...beautiful!

Good luck in the contest :)
All.I.Hear.Is.Green.Day chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was VERY ooc, lol. But even tho u made my beloved Jasper a jerk and a dickhead...IT WAS FRIGGING HILARIOUS! I loved it. SUPER FABULOUS AWESOMETASTIC JOB!
KRYork chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Holy Shit that is too funny! Even better I meet my husband on line…so I used to do some funny things like this all the time and found some really bad guys…they suck but it paid to have three e-mail accounts. My favorite was the man who told me he had three roommates and a dog. Yeah the roommates were his kid and the dog was his wife…lol Yes, I took notes!

K~
Tyler Conners chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Damn.. that suckS! i hope that wasn't written from experience!
Courtneyiluvthecu11ens chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I think this is a great one shot Mel! I would love for you to make it more into a story. Its nice reading about Alice and Jasper for a change/ : ) I could feel all the emotions very well. Great job chick! Luv Ya!
darkXdawn chapter 1 . 1/21/2010