Reviews for Remember how to flirt?
ahans1b chapter 1 . 9/16
Damn this is a HOT read! Well written. I think it's funny how you made sasuke and naruto sexy payers.
Kbeauty120 chapter 1 . 4/13
LOVE IT!
silvimoon chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Great story, I can see this one being many chapters.
Lilyth369 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I like it! I hope to read more of your stories! :3
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Beautiful.
I wish it was full story but in still happy with it.
Alec chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
You write like a god. Seriously, wow. Also, you wanted to know if there were guys on this side of the fandom, well now you know
Nocens chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Beautiful work and hot as hell too :)
tarotcat chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
It was pretty hot. It's funny when they're written as playboys. I can't really see Naruto seriously as a one-night stand kind of guy. He just seems so loyal. Then again, he does get a lot of female attention even in canon. btw I found this story in kizukatana's favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I really, really, really like this :
parsimonia chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I loved it! How they chaged and realized everything it was just so well written! Thank you so muchfor writing it! I would love a second part, not a lotr of chapters, just one more, with the "after" the epilogue of their relationship, I don't know, but sadly is your story so is totally up to you! Still I will love it! See you! 3
Meow-chan7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love this story i can't remember how many times I've read it, i love you're writing style and i wreally hope you will write many other stories, i look foraward to it
Bloly chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Génial!

C'est un superbe One-Shot, très bien écrit, vraiment intéressant!

Merci de l'avoir posté! D
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Delicious and sexy thanks for sharing.
kizukatana chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Great writing (so nice to see complete sentences and words spelled correctly!), and also great story. You kept the core elements of their personalities true, even in a completely different series of events and it worked really well. Thanks! Made my Sunday afternoon. :-)
Ayame Gawaine chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Rawr *-*
I just adored how you developed this one! Really, really good! Their feelings, the awkwardness, everything... 3
Congrats!