Reviews for Remember how to flirt?
tarotcat chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
It was pretty hot. It's funny when they're written as playboys. I can't really see Naruto seriously as a one-night stand kind of guy. He just seems so loyal. Then again, he does get a lot of female attention even in canon. btw I found this story in kizukatana's favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I really, really, really like this :
saku-ann chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I loved it! How they chaged and realized everything it was just so well written! Thank you so muchfor writing it! I would love a second part, not a lotr of chapters, just one more, with the "after" the epilogue of their relationship, I don't know, but sadly is your story so is totally up to you! Still I will love it! See you! 3
Meow-chan7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love this story i can't remember how many times I've read it, i love you're writing style and i wreally hope you will write many other stories, i look foraward to it
Bloly chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Génial!

C'est un superbe One-Shot, très bien écrit, vraiment intéressant!

Merci de l'avoir posté! D
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Delicious and sexy thanks for sharing.
kizukatana chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Great writing (so nice to see complete sentences and words spelled correctly!), and also great story. You kept the core elements of their personalities true, even in a completely different series of events and it worked really well. Thanks! Made my Sunday afternoon. :-)
Ayame Gawaine chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Rawr *-*
I just adored how you developed this one! Really, really good! Their feelings, the awkwardness, everything... 3
Congrats!

Ayame Gawaine
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Damn, this is possibly the best sasuke and naruto fan fic I've read!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh God! *-*
I LOVE IT!
Do you allow me to translate it in german? Pls?

Love greetings,
Kaatja.x33.
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Damn this was hot.

...

Good Job!
tigerdc101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love how sasuke was able to 'convince' Naruto that he was gonna be seme while Naruto got uke.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
wow. that was really good! it would be awesome to see more chapter of this. . .like how everyone reacts to them and how their relationship progresses over time. . .I kinda want to see Sakura find out their a couple. . .
Hikaru'ttebayo chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow, just wow!
I've already been reading this once quite some time ago. And I don't know why but back then I obviously somehow forgot to add this to my favorites - or leave a review.
But these days I just remembered this story and couldn't stop thinking about it. So I started looking for it on my favs, my reviews, my fav authors and finally the fanfiction archive. Now I'm soo glad I eventually found it, cause it's even better than I remembered it to be!
I love how you write, you have a really nice and enjoyable style. You make nearly no mistakes (can't remember finding a single one in this). The way you write is just awesome. I loved how you depicted Naruto's thoughts, how you kept both of them so well in character in such an AU situation.
It was hot, soo hot. Naruto going down on Sasuke, Sasuke really enjoying everything and actually relaxing. I loved how you showed how close the two of them are.
The whole thing was such a turn on while at the same time being really moving and kind of cute. Showing their love for each other, how much they care about each other.
Awesome, just awesome!
I loved every aspect of this story so much! I already like the idea of Sasuke and Naruto kind of being wingmen for each other very much and the way you evolved everything was just great.
Thanks so much for sharing, you'll definitely end up on my fav autors list now and I hope to read a lot more of your stories in the future.
Thanks for making my evening, cause you really did!
Love, Hikaru