Reviews for Tortured fortunes and Puppy tears
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 10 . 4/12
Oh come on. Two days? With mokuba's memorized path of the sewers it shouldn't have taken that long. Even if mokuba had forgotten to tell them how he escaped, they would have been asked, and then asked to write down the instructions or something similar. Using those, the group could have easily found where the three kidnapped kids entered the sewers and even if there were multiple warehouses, the search area would have been tiny. Let's not forget that Joey knew where they were. How else would he have had instructions for the two kids? Don't you think he would have told them? There are so many plot holes that it's sad. It's a great story, but the reasoning behind a lot of the characters actions are ridiculous. There are so many ways you could have explained the plot holes away in each situation. Please consider that next time you're writing, your stories would reach another level of awesome.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 33 . 10/29/2014
I loved it! It was suspenseful, dramatic, funny, sexy as hell, and it was all put together in one magnificent story
Alexa chapter 33 . 5/23/2013
Hey so I really loved your story and thought it was pretty great. I don't usually read fanfictions this long so that says something. I was a bit thrown that you kept typing "farther" instead of "father" and "Kiba" instead of "Kaiba." Did you really never notice? You made lots of grammatical errors and maybe you should fix those and then rerelease this story after you edit it because some parts were a bit hard to follow because of errors.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
Milly is so awsome. As I was reading, I couldn't help but see her as Betty White. That is how awsome Milly is, great job!
chiefcoco chapter 33 . 7/12/2012
this story rocks n so very yummy! good job!
lover-of-love19 chapter 33 . 2/8/2012
I enjoyed your story soooooooo much! I laughed with it and woah! The lemons were sexy. ;)

There was some continuity issues I had, at least wth this last chapter. You said Kaiba had been gone for three months then went off to change it to 3 weeks until the end. Personally them being apart for three months should warrant this much passion. I know you said that for the sake of whatever you were going to leave kiaba's name misspelled, but you should have just fixed it...In a previous chapter you said the white drug was cannabis. Cannabis is marijuana, which is a green plant. That means the white drug couldn't have been that, chances are yu meant cocaine. You mixed "here"(when you are at a place) and "hear"(the act of listening) quite often. Along with "to" and "too" but many people get that wrong...you had other grammar mistakes but the plot and story were enjoyable )
dancing elf chapter 33 . 9/16/2011
fun fun fun
Mulanzu chapter 33 . 8/23/2011
Omgosh I have to say, this was probably one of the best Puppyshipping stories I ever read. Taking out the two most obvious spelling mistakes, "Kiba" and "farther" instead of "Kaiba" and "father" of course. I dont know how you managed to always spell Kaiba's name wrong every time but keeps him so in characters also. That baffled me. But yes your portrayals of both Joey and Kaiba were absolutely spot on. The action scenes, the romance scenes, the lemons. Everything was amazing really. Thank you for writing this story. I was on the verge of tears while reading about Joey's torture, and then mega-turned on when it came to the lemons XD Awesome work.
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Me like.
MissAlandra chapter 33 . 3/31/2011
I enjoyed reading this fic, even stayed up all night reading it xD I must say at first it was a bit hard reading Kiba all the time and some of the grammar and spelling mistakes but the story made all that secondary~

It was a well spent nightin my opinion xD
Silverfox893 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
it's Kaiba not Kiba, Kiba is from naruto
YukitoNO1 chapter 33 . 1/28/2011
Loved the ending! Great story. :) I love the fact that you took them from the normal fights to a good love. It was really well done. Hope you do a new one soon. :) Or maby a one shot of Kaiba and Joey telling everybody about the engagement. XD Thanks for the great read.
Neon021 chapter 33 . 1/23/2011
Omg, I love this story! You did very well with it!
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 33 . 12/29/2010
*speachless, totally and utterly, speachless* T-this is... AMAZING! I stayed up all night just so I could finish reading this! I felt so bad for Joey at first, but by the end I had fallen in love with it. You did a fantastic job! The fight scenes were pretty well done, same with the medical explainations. Well, they were to me. I really enjoyed this story. As for the spelling of Kaiba, after a while, it's easy to ignore. There were of course some spelling and grammar mistakes, but who in their right mind wouldn't have them? Seriously, I'm a college student and (sadly) I do them quite a lot. All in all, I really loved and enjoyed reading this. My two roommates (Benji and David) loved it as well. We have also read "My Clan, My Mate, My Love" and enjoyed that one as well. We hope to read more from you soon!

Short (Stephi)

Anime (Benji)

Lover (David)

S.A.L.
Blinded by the Love chapter 15 . 11/16/2010
"Arger..."

Idk why, but i lold at that part XD

AWESOME SAUCE CHAPTER!