Reviews for The Show Must Go On
Phoenix61310 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
inktrap chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Glorious. I can't find another word as fitting! All my praise goes to this little piece, the pacing is perfect and I found myself thoroughly amused.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Amusing, but not implausible :) Thanks for sharing!

Uyanga chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ooohh I adore humorous stories like these. I love it. Thanks for writing!
Schauspielerinnen chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hahaha, I must say that I love your wry sense of humour. You hit exactly all the sore spots with Death, and now the idea of Lucheni annoying Death night after night is seared into my headcanon. Your short sentences and what seems to be inside jokes really make me look like the Cheshire Cat because I'm just grinning so widely. I love the part about Death mistaking Franz-Joseph for Elisabeth in the dark.

I'm guessing that you watched the original German version of Elisabeth? And also I love your interpretation of how everyone plus Death are just puppets at Lucheni's command for the night.
Dr. Daniel Jackson Lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Haha! Very funny! Please keep on writing Elisbeth fanfictions. They are a lot of fun to read!
lanuitestcalme chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is actually one of the very first fanfictions for "Elisabeth" that I ever read, before I was really familiar with the show and with the fandom. Needless to say, you inspired me to read more! This little spot of humourous fanfiction is quite nice for me to go back to on a bad day.

Anyway, quite a nice idea!
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was very funny to read. Poor Lucheni but he had it coming to him. Very nicely written. I liked it a great deal.
Misty chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Had a great laugh at Death's expense. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
Eevee chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
It had never occurred to me that there would be an "Elisabeth" section on , but I'm glad that I found it through this fic, and not by my own curiosity. This made me laught out loud, which does not happen often on the internet - because damn, I've been having some thoughts about the use of lightening myself. This is quite possibly one of the funniest fanfic I have read in years, because taking a show like THAT and turning it into beautiful satire - well.

Or maybe it was just Death being a "good sport".
Theilian chapter 1 . 1/28/2010

Ah, love it. Poor Death. I mean, I love him to bits but he's so much fun to mock :-)

Btw, love love LOVE your name. I want that bumper sticker!