Reviews for White Chocolate
Bakaberry chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oeh a hint (a)
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow, I loved it...tho' I curse you for sucking me into reading M/N. XD

Love love LOVE the white chocolate metaphor for Near. It's original and utterly fabulous.

Great work!
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very nice - That really did sound like Mello. And the fact that it was about chocolate was funny, I'm eating some m&ms right now, lol. I only noticed one thing:

Your use of the word factoid was incorrect, the suffix -toid means resembling or similiar but not actually. If that is confusing think about the word humanoid, it looks like a human but it really isn't.

Aside from that though, it was very well-written and I didn't notice any grammatical errors. Good job!
LibertyRoll chapter 1 . 1/20/2010

Okay, now that I've got that out of the way.

Did you know, for a fact, that white chocolate is my favorite? Go figure. Haha, so when I saw this I couldn't help but giggle.

Just a drabble, but still very lovely as usual. And, for something slightly resembling a school report about chocolate, very interesting. Thumbs up, girly,
RainingArrows chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh this was pretty interesting...I love the info about the chocolate since I never really knew that. :3 And it was nice having this from Mello's point of view...and his thing with the white chocolate is just like his thing with Near...Speaking of which, is it just me or did that last sentence have a double meaning?

Btw, I missed you Senpai! Welcome back lol
EternityEchoes chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Usually I don't like stories with so many facts, but for some reason I really enjoyed reading this one. Your writing style is incredible, as is the entire idea behind this story. Keep up the awesome work!