Reviews for Ani ledodi vedodi li
Promise Of Rain chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
That was beyond perfect! great story.
JuniorWoofles chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Didn't realise this was coming from the rating of the first chapters but might have guessed from the summary, loved this chapter. But still not 100% sure how Dean got his sight back but have 90% of an idea. Loved this and telling it from everyone's POV worked really well.
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Yeah! 3
JuniorWoofles chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Okay, so generally, I don't like holiday-themed stories that much, but I can totally make an exception for yours. As horrid-sounding as it makes me seem, I really enjoy a blind!Dean, if only because it shows that sometimes, he needs someone to take care of him too. The struggles he faces are also very realistic, and of course, what's not to like about Dean/Cas? Anyway, I really love this fic! (:
kyatariina chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Loved this story

Heart Torn Out chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
Ha hA ha ahahahahaah! I feel so bad for chuck! he had to SEE all that! Poor baby!

Cute story line though.
Renn chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
lol. had fun reading this! )
SparklyLalala chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
I love it when story reminds us how innocent Castiel is :). Santa Clause is adorable :). Btw. what did Dean got him? :D :D and what did Chuck say? :) come on, do not leave us like this :) :D.

Your description of how feelings of the two of them evolved is wonderful :). I completely agree with you having Dean fight back the kiss :) it would really be unrealistic, even with such feelings, for him to just accept the kiss and even more, to accept it in front of his "family".

Please, please continue :D
SparklyLalala chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
"But the scene Dean was dreaming about had not happened like this. The Archangel was quite sure. Although he had been a little bit distracted from time to time and not monitored each and every second hunter and Angel had spent together Gabriel was sure he would have noticed his brother ripping his clothes of in the middle of the Christmas market. The Archangel was positive Castiel had not let Dean caress his wings like that. And he too was dead certain his brother had not reached a rather impressive sexual climax by the hunter touching only the bird-like white wings shattering each and every object made of glass within sight."

Well, he does sound very positive about what he saw...but then again...:snort: LOL This version of shopping would have been an impressive one LOL
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
And then Gabe choked on his drink (I hope so because it would serve him right...hah)
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
LOL The Green fairy made Wilde think that he had tulips growing from his legs...and made Cas get tipsy :D hihi, niceeeeee...that thing kicks hard :).

I knew it was coming, the feelings...but those words :gasp: I feel like somebody kicked me in a stomach. Beautiful, encompassing, unraveling, heart shattering.
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Oh man, my heart broke when I realized what happened to Dean. Good thing you said that it was a happy ending otherwise I would be crying my eyes out right now.

Now, I take offense at Sam thinking that Dean swings both way :glares:...Dean swings women's way and Castiel's way! All on the same page? :D good :D LOL. I mean, who would not swing castiel's way :D :D.

It is touching how he guards Dean in his sleep :sighs:
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
I loved the whole thing, Sam trying to hook up an angel with his brother, Gabriel being his fun mean self, jo and ellen with bobby, but I have to admit the funniest would have to be the last chapter with chuck!
Wings of a Wolf chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Oh, this was awesome! You have a few typos and stuff littered throughout- signed rather than sighed and that sort of thing- but I can forgive that in favor of how well you manage to do each individual character's POV. Chuck is PERFECT, and Gabriel really suited the Gabriel shown in the series- very few people manage to do that properly. There needs to be more Gabriel in this fandom. A lot more. Anyway, all in all, sheer awesomeness!

I kind of want to see Becky's reaction to the Cas/Dean pr0n, though. I wonder if she'd be outraged at the lack of Sam/Dean, or extremely excited to see m/m action... Probably both, knowing her. :)