Reviews for Daddy Dearest
Sweet sweet story.
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
really great story thanks
teedub chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
I loved this story. The insecurities and emotional scars Severus and Harry have were not overlooked, yet they were not debilitating. Snape observation in the last chapter about the effect war has on society was spot on.
Thorilian chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
n chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Loved the whole story, especially Draco's dry wit in the last chapter and your realistic portrayal of the evolution of Severus and Harry's relationship.
KitElizaKing chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
What a wonderful story. I loved every delicate and seeking bit of it, especially those parts of it where Harry and Severus are uncovering each others most personal insecurities. How they fought and cursed and blushed their way into such a beautiful love was a treat to behold, and I thought that you portrayed it almost perfectly.
You are absolutely right about Severus, as you note in your last A/N. There was never an adage truer than: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And there is nothing more powerful in adapting the eye than true love. He and Harry made a perfect pair, and I truly enjoyed reading every word of your story.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
O_o what was amazing! So much love and tenderness and it was bloody brilliant! Oh my gosh please tell me we get a sequel!
Mintoz chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I just read your story AGAIN and I got the urge to review it AGAIN! I still love your story! I like how you keep up the different characters' own theme (or whatever you can call it) all the way through! :D
IllyriaSaxon chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
It was quite jumpy and I don't really get the newspaper thing... but i liked it.

Also, snape is hot. No matter what he looks like (clearly he's Alan Rickman- so weird my friend and i actually chose him as snape before a movie was thought of lol).
Shh chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
LOVED it - fantastically written, great (ORIGINAL!) plot. I wondered who was the mother of their other kids? Thanks for a truly super story! I liked the afterward as well.
perfect-piscies chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
I really like this story _ Its well written and interesting.
Shire Fey chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
I was just wondering what ever did happen to Skeeter (and maybe the healer and namless slytherin), I mean Severus (if no one else) would have gotten his revenge on her/them.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Very Happy story. No fights against non-caught Death Eaters, no conspiracies, no major fights, and good ending.

~ I was convinced, when I started writing the story, that Severus was indeed Draco's godfather. Then, I found out it was only in the fanon.

Amusing. I have read only fanfiction, so I cannot know.

Thank you. Good morrow, sunlit day, starlit eve, good night, good luck.
Mintoz chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Brilliant! I love your way of writing, you seem to get in every corner of the story! Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Wonderfully done. Great story, well written/beta'ed. I loved stories with Harry as a dad - and I loved the image of Snape holding a baby - it struck my heart and just seemed right. Nice job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »