Reviews for Acceptance
Anastasia Belle chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I really enjoyed I'm glad Amy apologised to Ricky, I always thought she should because she was unecessarily bitchy at times.
KileySparkleCaster232 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
UGH! I thought this would be more like rickys character but it isn't. Is it that HARD! I mean GOSH! I have yet to find a single FF that has ricky acting like the ricky of SLOTAT. I just saying make him relate a little more. Okay. I am not just dissing yours but EVERYONE'S! All i gotta say is try harder. Like i said, "not just you. EVERYBODY!" Well Bye
meghan.x chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
You're a great writer. Great story.
Monica chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I liked that one it was really good
Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Loved the story I would love to see more to it
BeccaSucks chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw! that was so cute! I love it! Absolutely love it! Oh please continue writing!

woahhitscourtneyx3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was simply amazing! 3 I totally wish that would've happened! :)
pnkunicorns96 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes! I've wanted that since the baby has been born. I mean Ben has been very helpful but there has always been an attraction between Ricky and Amy. Thats why they had sex for gods sakes. She actually likes Ricky but Adrian and Ben has always been in the way. You got this seen from the previews on t.v. where her and Ricky was about to kiss didnt you? I know me too i think it will be Ashley that will interrupt the kiss dont you think?

And i hope they do kiss like at the end of your story!
Mrs. Malfoy-Goode chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
aw! :D lol. that was so sweet!
A.K.A. Kelli K chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So fun! These characters drive me crazy sometimes! Ricky really is a loving guy, but he just needs a good reason/good woman and some self discipline to change his ways! Mommies and Daddies should be loyal to each other, you know? They don't really deserve each other at this point.

I liked your writing style. The voice you used was very good and convincing except for the swearing. It was good though!

Oh Ricky, you are a heart breaker.
LivelifexxDreambig123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
OMG this is ahh-mazing!
Jesusita316 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
that was great and what is the episode where john waves at ricky?
allison chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
keep this going it was good i liked your other story so try to do that with this one
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010