Reviews for Sucker Punch
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
thank you so much for this! so brilliant! also, just wanted to say, thank you for the translations, it's a pet peeve of mine when i have to interrupt the reading of an otherwise fantastic story to go look up what something means.
thanks again for the awesome story! 3
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Is that all? So unfair. I want more. I should be writing my own story right now and what am I doing? The one thing I shoudln't be doing... reading other people's fanfic. You gotta give me more.
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Nice and cool just a nice One shot feels incomplete though but hey you wrote it and if you felt it was done it was done
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
wow, that was just awesome. :)
Daine chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
You changed it! But I do like the part about Inara.
Teyerin chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I'll admit to having watched very little Castle, but it's so believable that Mal would have these fun thoughts of past/futre, etc. Again, thoroughly enjoyable stor.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I like seeing the episodes through the eyes of Malcolm Reynolds. Well done.

-Ellie
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was great! I was really deep too. I love it It showes how Mal has to take every day life, as Castle and how much this Earth parrallels his old life, sometimes. Except this earth has no Captian Mal. that's sad. Can't wait for the long crossover story to be posted. I hope you do Mal and Castle justice, and this was really good. Good Luck!祝你好运
NeverTooLate03 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Keep 'em coming please! I cannot wait for the longer crossover story I'm sure it's going to be amazing. Thank you so much for writing Castle/Firefly stories!

YOU ARE AWESOME! :D
Kilala Fae chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
it is an interesting 't wait to see what else you are going to do with it!
Fear Herself chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I enjoyed that! Hope to see more in the future!

Fear