Reviews for Log Of Helen Magnus
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 24 . 4/16/2010
Loved this chapter. I always did wonder what it would be like to get inside Magnus' head...I bet it would be a pretty twisted place to visit.
DZR chapter 24 . 4/15/2010
Nicely done, consistantly well written and you've really made an effort to capture Magnus's voice. A great series.
WereCat the Assassino chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
GOOD! TRY NEXT FOUR WEBISODES!
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 23 . 3/27/2010
Hey just wanted to tell you that I really like what you are doing here. I love to read the journal entries...it gives me way more insight into a character. Good job.
DZR chapter 23 . 3/25/2010
You still manage to retain Magnus' unique voice and tone. I think she was definitely a bit weirder in the webisodes. Love seeing her thoughts on John, Ashley and Will. A welcome return for this fic.
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
aw thats so sad. i watched the episodes last night and this fits right with the story. it gave me goose bumps just reading it and thinking about the lose of sanctuary and ashley. keep up the amazing work with this story for season 3 and your other stories! it was a pleasure to read :)
CatzChaos chapter 22 . 2/16/2010
These are so good. I applaud you at your writing skills. Magnus' words sound like her character. You've done a great job on these journals. Cudos!

Can't wait for season 3!
WereCat the Assassino chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
I CANT WAIT 4 THE 3RD SEASON! THEN THIS STORY WILL UPDATE!
WereCat the Assassino chapter 21 . 2/14/2010
o.o dramatic!
DZR chapter 21 . 2/13/2010
Perfection!

So, so sad. It brought the whole episode back to me. Love the touch with Henry probably watching on the security camera.

I must insist Ashley and John aren't dead but have teleported somewhere and got stuck.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
WAH! That was s-so BEAUTIFUL! * cries*

* sniff* But Ashley isn't dead! SHE IS ALIVE! I KNOW IT! * manical laughter*
WereCat the Assassino chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
THANK YOU! KEEP UPDATING!
Steph-Schell chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
All the chapters have been so lovely and reflect Helen's voice so well. This one is just painful but it fits how she must have felt at the end of all of that. Excellent job!
WereCat the Assassino chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
So Sweet! It reminded so much of the episode! Keep updating!
DZR chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
OMG I love this one )

So well written Helen Magnus herself could have written it ;)