Reviews for Lucas' Doll
Crazy Mechayoshi chapter 3 . 3/3
This was soooooo good. Excellent and creepy too. Good job.
Varanus K chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Wow, nice story. Mikey was very creepy, like the evil dolls that appear in the classic horror films.

Well done.
Aurawarrior13 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Oh wow. I'm...kinda with Link on this one. Nice story though, Write On!
Vallexice chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I'm shaking now, I'm feeling like some'thing' is watching me now...I'M FREAKING SCARED!
Soul0Reader88 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
for w.e reason u had that dream that must have been a scary dream!
Soul0Reader88 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
this reminds me of CHUCKY .-.
Skynote chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I was going to put this story on my Story Alerts...but then I found out it was complete XD After feeling stupid for some moments, I read this last chapter and I must say I really enjoyed this story.

Short and fast-paced and set in first person. You pulled off everything quite well, to the narrative, the characterization, and the suspense.

And that doll...it reminds me of Chucky.

Oh well. At least we weren't dealing with clowns! *shivers*
cleo01 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
OMG...That was scary!

Good Story!

Well done!
Ultra Star chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Nice story, adn I'm glad that no one dies here and I think you used the appropiate characters.
DragonlordR chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Excellent work! The description and the first-person view allowed me to not only see from Link's perspective, but also allowed me to think like him. I was frozen from the action and Link's pain at one point. This is a great story! Well done!

To think you could have a dream about the doll. That's gotta be creepy...
Carwasher chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was avery creepy story. My legs were actually shaking after I read it. Could you make a sequel?
Neuro chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Oh, spooky and chilling story. Loved every moment of it.
Thought Cloud chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Lucas... everything I expected him to be...

not understood by anybody.
Souldin chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
So you don't have dreams about super smash bros but you have dreams of a psychotic living doll trying to murder people? Odd.

Anyway I liked the realistic fight and the well used horror style writing. It was all well written with some nice litreture and a decent explanation. There were some questionable scenarios such as Link crying and being able to see despite having shards of glass in his eyes (if blood can blind you I'm sure glass can) but overall this fic was an impressive horror. Great job, keep up the good work.
Curlyraye chapter 3 . 2/4/2010