Reviews for Raising Harry
MMWillow13 chapter 19 . 4/25
Oh I do hope you continue this enchanting story.
ej-83 chapter 19 . 3/15
let the games begin!
archangelazraelson chapter 19 . 3/8
hope you do more chapters good story so far.
throughhiseyes chapter 19 . 1/31
this was good
APridefulSin chapter 19 . 11/30/2021
oh so beautifully done!
major wallace chapter 19 . 11/15/2021
Nice work
boo23 chapter 19 . 9/16/2021
Hallloooooo! Just binged this fic and had to say this is absolutely brilliant. Your writing, pacing, characters all spot on. I really really have enjoyed this. I wish more people would write this crossover.
Stayed up til 5am to finish ch19.
I hope this pandermic and quarantine has treated you well.
Please write more if you’re inclined.
Thank you again.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 19 . 7/15/2021
I just finished the 19th chapter, and I love this story, but your last update was May 2020. Please, come back and help Harry and his family and friends discover their future.
Duchess67 chapter 19 . 7/7/2021
I am REALLY curious where you're going with the Alucard family thing. The only Alucard I'm familiar with is the Anime and those vampires don't have babies. Is this a universe of your own making or are you pulling it from something else?

How is it that Severus told Minerva that Voldemort was no spectre, yet Morticia then told Gomez that the spectre of Voldemort was hanging around?

Congratulations on your marriage the the two kids! :) All those computer troubles suck and I wish you much better luck in the future.
nkh1 chapter 19 . 6/19/2021
very very good.
EkaterinaSteele chapter 19 . 4/4/2021
Really enjoyed this,would love to see more!
Dudley D Dudley chapter 19 . 3/8/2021
Raising Harry is a rollicking good yarn. Engaging the reader from the first chapter. The author should be congratulated on a well thought out storyline. I hope the author will complete the story one day. Thankyou for writing it.
Miharu055 chapter 19 . 2/26/2021
ohhh this is bloody amazing please update
kidray98624 chapter 6 . 1/26/2021
you put heart at the end must be a typo meant to be heard
kidray98624 chapter 3 . 1/26/2021
if i ever have the chance to reincarnate i would want to be harry who gets taken in by the addams i think that would be awesome of course i would need a personality of somebody raised by them so new personality required