Reviews for Raising Harry
SimiMoncreiffe chapter 19 . 4/4
Really enjoyed this,would love to see more!
Dudley D Dudley chapter 19 . 3/8
Raising Harry is a rollicking good yarn. Engaging the reader from the first chapter. The author should be congratulated on a well thought out storyline. I hope the author will complete the story one day. Thankyou for writing it.
Miharu055 chapter 19 . 2/26
ohhh this is bloody amazing please update
kidray98624 chapter 6 . 1/26
you put heart at the end must be a typo meant to be heard
kidray98624 chapter 3 . 1/26
if i ever have the chance to reincarnate i would want to be harry who gets taken in by the addams i think that would be awesome of course i would need a personality of somebody raised by them so new personality required
FeralSins chapter 12 . 11/21/2020
ok Dumbledore is out, McGonnagal is temporarily in control but I pray- I PRAY- that Umbridge doesn't come in

because if she tries the "I shall not tell lies" on THIS Harry?

oh.
boy.
Arc-Welder chapter 19 . 11/6/2020
I really like the story. Great writing style. Looking forward to your next update. This is a very entertaining story I have always loved the Addams family and the crossover with Harry Potter is brilliant. Hoping for more macabre seines. I am a great Wednesday fan so I hope you can put some of her antics in soon.
Have a great day
Arc-Welder
Victor
Shadow Ninja 287 chapter 19 . 10/4/2020
This is really good so far.
Jazzielady76 chapter 19 . 9/29/2020
Please update soon! The story is very interesting and would like to know more!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2020
Your Dumbledore is frighteningly evil. How did he avoid being imprisoned for life in azkaban for casting an unforgivable on a child?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2020
How can an intelligent person think 'here's the recipe; make it' is teaching? No information on the ingredients, preparation or stirring and temperatures, and dangers. It's the height of incompetence and why i hate all the 'hogwarts is the best school' bilge, and most stories set in hogwarts as they're all wasting their money on a pathetic educational experience - though your story is startlingly different, thank heavens for that.
HelpmeHermione chapter 4 . 9/25/2020
Awww, I wouldn't want to leave the Adams and go fight Dumbledore's battles either. Mortisha is a fabulous mother!
Ninja Natty TMNT chapter 19 . 6/25/2020
love it keep writing the chapters
Freddie Rindklip chapter 19 . 6/25/2020
I like the mix of Potter / Addams
FiberBard chapter 19 . 6/20/2020
This is a really fun story. I'm sorry to see that it's ended here, but I thank you for sharing. _