Reviews for Raising Harry
Aragorn chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
I love that you weaved Wiccan magic in this (though I hope you'll agree with me that it isnt Dark magic, becuz sometimes it seems dark in this 'verse), however I am quite sure cards cant inform you that someone is gonna change dorms, only that things are gonna change or something like are they (or the future) unchangeable tho sòme things are, like dead and birth and stuff like that. So generally, if you dont like the outcome of your ways, you just change them! But I really love this story, overall.
Dragon1313 chapter 17 . 6/8/2016
Please Don't Let This Story Die For It Is Well Written With Grand Knowledge Of Pagan Practices Shone.
FunnyDs1 chapter 14 . 4/10/2016
I'm sorry but I can't continue with this, too much of it is about Hermione
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
I'm utterly disgusted that not a single Harry Potter - Addams family crossover has done an original thing with his schooling. EVERY single one has him heading to Hogwarts even though they are completely aware that a dark family like theirs wouldn't be completely welcome. Whats worse is that in your story they have the option to go to a school that would welcome them and their way of life with open arms. And yet... big surprise! They go to Hogwarts... I'm done with this type of crossover -_-
major wallace chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
nice work
anja.quickert.9 chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
:-) fantastic story
lovelywriting chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
Please continue it has been so long since you last updated T-T
LadyAnnabellaIronBlood chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Please please update soon i'd love to know how it ends
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 5/26/2015
What splendid chapters.
pikachucat chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
awesome
GothicPheonix chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
I look forward to reading more. I love how you set things up and like your take on Fred and George. Maybe Tonks could be an ally as well?
djadrianleigh chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
This is getting interesting. Please do continue. Infact I look forward to Years 2-7 in the future.

Adrian Everett
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
Cool! I'm happy to know the Potter's couple are ok in the afterlife.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 16 . 1/8/2015
Very enjoyable! What about the other Snakes?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
Yay! Now to wait for Luna...