Reviews for Akatsuki Horror Series: An Angel's Knowledge
akatsukifangirl5592 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awesome story! Your story is like the only one of it's kind on . Which is strange since it's a really good genre. So, someone made a story if the same topic PLEASE!
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What a sad story. Of course I caused horror, but above all, anger. I can not believe what I read, it is very difficult to assimilate. The truth is that you leave me speechless, speechless. At this point all I can say is that your mind is bright, and that, despite the painful situation that I think about the Akatsuki, I think it's a great writer. Keep it up, keep up the good work.
American Bullfrog chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I have only reed a few of these stories but im falling in love with them.. They have this darkness to them that i havent seen before in other stories. Great job :)
izzy1229anime chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
After all this time I still love this series even if it's only been a month since I last read this! Anyway, Awesome story and I told you I'd read all of this series!
IceQueenMirrorQueen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
poor Akatsuki!

i hope this doesnt sound messed up or anything, but Konan & Pein were lucky that they didnt survive the first trip like the rest of them did; they suffered a lot but nothing as bad as what they could've gone through. (i cant help but wonder though: what would madar do to them if they survived?)poor kids.
k chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
there finally at peace.i .bastard madara.i'm glad he's dead.
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
omj, madara is sooo damn cruel!i feel so bad for all of them!T_T
black55widow chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You have such a variety of writing styles. It is amazing.
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
The irony, for me... I actually just found out about these two songs just the day before reading this. Man... anyways, it's quite interesting...
Kirarabluefirecat chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I loved this story and all of the Akatsuki Horror Series I just started listening to the songs and they fit the story so well I can't wait for your next installment.

P.S I love how you always torture Deidara lol XD
Russian Wolf 666 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
love it!but then i love all your work but i'll still say it :3 i loved it
DeeaE chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
freaking love it
SandTanukiKunoichi chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
creepy, but good! but i may have nightmares tonight...

it's still good!
elric0sis chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
aww! Now they are in a better place!