Reviews for Akatsuki Horror Series: An Angel's Knowledge
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 4/6
Hey. I've been a fan of your writing for a looong while and I'm a bit sad that, with all of this dark creativity, you don't write more stories like this. I love your other stories as well of course but these have that special gorey flare the others do not. I've read all of the AHS and I'm thoroughly in love. My favorite had to be the one about itachi and the candy. It blew my mind, it was the first one I read, and I like candy and itachi. Personally I think more should be written, but I won't demand. I love everything you write , these are special, so keep up the good work!
akatsukifangirl5592 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awesome story! Your story is like the only one of it's kind on . Which is strange since it's a really good genre. So, someone made a story if the same topic PLEASE!
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What a sad story. Of course I caused horror, but above all, anger. I can not believe what I read, it is very difficult to assimilate. The truth is that you leave me speechless, speechless. At this point all I can say is that your mind is bright, and that, despite the painful situation that I think about the Akatsuki, I think it's a great writer. Keep it up, keep up the good work.
American Bullfrog chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I have only reed a few of these stories but im falling in love with them.. They have this darkness to them that i havent seen before in other stories. Great job :)
izzy1229anime chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
After all this time I still love this series even if it's only been a month since I last read this! Anyway, Awesome story and I told you I'd read all of this series!
IceQueenMirrorQueen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
poor Akatsuki!

i hope this doesnt sound messed up or anything, but Konan & Pein were lucky that they didnt survive the first trip like the rest of them did; they suffered a lot but nothing as bad as what they could've gone through. (i cant help but wonder though: what would madar do to them if they survived?)poor kids.
k chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
there finally at peace.i .bastard madara.i'm glad he's dead.
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
omj, madara is sooo damn cruel!i feel so bad for all of them!T_T
black55widow chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You have such a variety of writing styles. It is amazing.
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
The irony, for me... I actually just found out about these two songs just the day before reading this. Man... anyways, it's quite interesting...
Kirarabluefirecat chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I loved this story and all of the Akatsuki Horror Series I just started listening to the songs and they fit the story so well I can't wait for your next installment.

P.S I love how you always torture Deidara lol XD
Velvet Shadow chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
love it!but then i love all your work but i'll still say it :3 i loved it
DeeaE chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
freaking love it
SandTanukiKunoichi chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
creepy, but good! but i may have nightmares tonight...

it's still good!
elric0sis chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
aww! Now they are in a better place!