Reviews for Never Far Behind
Deangirlforlife chapter 53 . 7/22/2014
Well I hated this story and your a crappy writer and this was crap and your dumb byye troll
Deangirlforlife chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Hated this chapter
Deangirlforlife chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was not good and dean is awesome but hate your oc tho
ImaWinchester chapter 53 . 7/16/2014
Wow, I've read this story once before (stopped because I couldn't find it as I forgot the Fave/Follow it), I liked being able to reread it. I appreciate your grammar and spelling. Lilly is a well developed character, I love how she's so much like Dean. Just one thing. I've found several places where you've missed a word in the sentence, almost like you had started to type just a tad too fast.
Artemis5597 chapter 51 . 5/17/2014
holy mother of god is this an update? holy mother of god it is! AAAAAHHH! :D :D :D :D :D okay so is this going to be a thing now? YAAAAAAYYY! AAAGGHHH im so happy :D
DraconisPatronus chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
so were you cross referencing fringe?
Artemis5597 chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
hi, I'm on ch 17 and going nuts! this. is. incredible. the first fanfiction I've really fallen in love with in a long time. I didn't think i would, but I'm really loving the sibling rivalry, because sam sees that dean has problems but still resigns himself to watching. Really excited to keep reading, and i love your writing.

P.S. - I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you understand the laws of grammar. It just ruins a story when I see spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, or otherwise just bad writing. And I must say, yours is the greatest I've seen so far :)
LadyLanham526 chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Just wanted to tell you how good I think this story is! Your characters are on point, and Lilly is such an interesting original character. Very real! I'm very impressed. Keep it up, lady! :)
Carver Edlund chapter 48 . 8/11/2012
im so glad things are starting to look up! loved the updates :)
MsMoxieMoxley chapter 47 . 12/16/2011
Can u please make a sequel?
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 47 . 9/30/2011
Great story.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 47 . 6/15/2011
omg just finally caught up on all your updates for this story girl loved it lilly having a baby whoo so excited for the next chapter to see what happens please update asap im dying here lol keep up the amazing work :)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 47 . 3/12/2011
Thank you for the update :), good date.
Deangirl93 chapter 47 . 3/12/2011
OMG! shes pregnant... YAY! plz update soon :)
deadgummiegirl chapter 47 . 3/11/2011
finally some good news for the winchester family!. . . for now. there's always something bad poppin up :)