Reviews for Giving In To Temptation
VerucaMarie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
LOVED IT! Thats really all that needs to be said. :) Unfortunately I've read a few stories that head down that road so I kind of had an idea of where you were going. I was excited when I was right though. And I had no idea Jake was her BIL and that's why she used his last name LoL. Just awesome bb. As always.
kiddikat chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
EPOV - hell, yeah - that was HOT, baby, H.O.T.!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was really good! I loved the whole role play thing!
Rory22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Loved it! Such a hot one shot! I loved the ending and had to reread it straight away after discovering they were married.
tff000 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
fun os
abw05 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was one of the hottest one shots I have ever read! Great job!
ColdPlay Dudette chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That was Ah-maz-ing!

Totally hot and sexy! LOL i was confused at the end but then i was like oh role play!

i felt dumb 0.o LOL. that was a sweet and pefect story which i believe may deserve a full story :)

Once again AH MAZ ING!
Fallen.so.Far chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Yeah...I was absolutely confused until I realized it was foreplay! I think cheating is wrong on all levels but this story was written very well and VERY HOT! LOVED IT!
lee21761 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
totally loved that! I was actually surprised at the end. I had to read that part over again where Jake walks in on them...I'm like what?
Smusic chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This story is soooooooo good. I was so into the whole "I love my wife, but I need you" thing. I couldn't find anything wrong with them cheating on their spouses. When he came walking in that door with Jake when she got back home, I was thinking "OMG, Bella Black, what are you going to do"! I can't believe the surprise that you gave us at that moment. It shows what a good writer you are, because I had no idea that the story was going to go in that direction! I love your stories and won't stop until I've read them all!
dj071688-Coppertop chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
God damn that was smoldering. Very cute, and very hot. Damn girl, you deserve an Oscar, Tony, or Golden Globe for this sucker.

Denise
mandy.01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This OS was really great!
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Well hot damn! I had a feeling it was a role play, but was unsure when he had left the next morning!
GreenerGrass chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Shit! That was a good fucking one-shot!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 6/5/2011