Reviews for Giving In To Temptation
Browneyedgirl825 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
LOVE this! Glad they were actually together!
LuvRPatz4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Damn, I dont usually read OS but I thought I would give it a shot and you had some amazing lemons. And you totally blew me away that they were actually married to each other LOL That was an amazing twist and I was about not to read this because I thought it was cheating which is a sore subject for me. But it was wonderful.
withloveviv chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I knew it! When I read the part where bella said 'next time' about going to watch the golden bridge I knew they were role playing. This is one of the best o/s story I have read:) LOVE ITTTTTT!
GreyFan513 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow. That was great. Loved it!
Miss.Twilight.Luver chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
WTF! Lol i was so suprised at the end
Good job
gmd028 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awesome!
ridley2009 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was really hot. epov please.
SusieCC chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Holy mother freaking shit. I am so hot after that, I practically humped my bed! I was all swivelling hips and rocking back and forth on my heel holy cow batman!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Giving In To Temptation has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Holy Bajeebus! That was so damned hot! Yeah, you totally had me until they confessed to being married. When Jake came back into the kitchen I was so confused! LOL This is one of the best lemons ever!
Qyta chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
LOVE IT.
JaspersSissy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
awwwwww that was so cool !
CullenSweetheart chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
For the love of all that's holy...that was hotttttt as hell! I can't lie, I never saw it coming! Damn! Loved it and would love to see more of these two! Phew...I need a cigarette...wait, I don't smoke...hell I might just start after that! Great story!
Marie Mermaids chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
God... I never saw the twist coming. Sweet and sexy as hell. Loved it.
Vampgirl9 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow! That was definietly HOT! Great one shot I have to say. Sexy as hell. Damn... More! Lol
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »