Reviews for Giving In To Temptation
coxie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Girl that was hawt! It actually became even hotter after the reveal at the end. Well done!

You so need to do an EPOV of that. So good!
amym9903 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This one shot was awesome! I have to tell you I did figure that they were married, just because I couldn't see him or her ever cheating. That and the fact that she always thought "my husband" and never gave a name. It totally cracked me up about her getting mad at him for not saying goodbye! So funny! I really loved the end where they just talked about their night. Sweet. The crystal globe was so sweet and totally Edward! Loved it! I would love an EPOV!
RobstenLover chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Holy hell woman.

I'm pretty sure you write the fucking sexiest lemons...ever. Your like the queen of lemons ;) Haha. I think I'm going to take a long cold shower now *fanning self* I totally thought they were having an affair. Anyways, I bow down to you!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
hot, hot, hot and they're married - there is hope for us yet! Thanks for the yummy and delicious one-shot - it was great.

hh
InLoveWithEC chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very... hot. Wow. I have to say though, I kind of assumed it would turn out that way in the end. I'm glad it did though!
Daphneeluv14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
One of the best stories I have ever read. EVER.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
fuck that was incredible! like wow. really fucking hot

!
casualfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You were right! I did have to go back and re-read it. There certainly were clues there but I didn't see them the first read through. Major props to you for a story about spicing up a marriage. I loved it! And of course I'd love an EPOV too :)
Walker77 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
that was just wow

and as much as i dont agree with having an affair i was escretly hoping that she was married to edward instead of jacob, but i was glad they slept together lol that doesnt make any sence lol

i would love to read this in Edwards POV
shadowcat2009 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Fantastic and HOT as hell!
romanysue chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it! So hot I'm all flustered now! God, I love the way you write your lemons...X
Dubbayabee chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was really, really, really good.
NCISMcGee chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
HOLY SH*T! I need a cold shower now. WOW! That was HOT. Loved it!
kdc1414 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
An Edward POV? Fuck yeah! I want more!

You pulled one over on me! I love it! At the beginning I wondered it maybe Edward and Bella were role playing but then dismissed that idea as soon as Bella said her name was Bella Black.

I was so nervous for the end of this story. I didn't want them to go back to their spouses. How aweful is that! So when I found out they were married I was so happy.

Fuck! Can you write lemons! I was in need of a panty change when I finished reading those lemons. *fanning self*

I'm going to reread it again now. I am sure a story like this is even better the second time through.

Awesome Oneshot. Can't wait for Edward's POV.
uselessid90 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
holy hell woman. that was the best thing ive ever read, hands down.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »