Reviews for Talisman
PADavis chapter 13 . 4/9/2010
Loved the fic, hon! Great to have an Emrys fix.

PADavis chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Lovely chapter - both the confrontation and the confession.

PADavis chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
Loved the dream in this chapter - and still eally like Flash! Thanks for that.

PADavis chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Loved the conversation between Flash and Rob very much. Great chapter!

PADavis chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Love how chatty they are with the family ghosts - and that Rhiannon found the other amulet.

PADavis chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Loved your description of their shared obsession in this chapter.

PADavis chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Poetry AND a flashback? LOL. Amulets, huh? Can't wait to see where this is going.

PADavis chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Apologies to be so late reading, but I'm on it now. Love how you handle the characters, and an intriquing start.

lunasgathering39 chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
It's kind of sad to see this end. This was a wonderful story! I can't wait to see what you write next, no matter which universe you visit next. _

Oh, and I disagree with your assessment of your lyrics/poetry skills.
Nana56 chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
This has been awesome! Really awesome! Enjoyed every minute of it.

I also hope you put something else up in this verse. If you do, I'll be here to read it.

Great ending! Nicely done. :)
lunasgathering39 chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
The last two chapters were a great insight into some of Rob's issues. Well done! Oh, and AW for Rob finding that amulet for Flash. Too cute. _
Nana56 chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
Not sure about that amulet. It's been cleansed and smudged, but...I don't know. Something feels up. ;p

I think the trip was a good idea. It was bothering Rob and to stay around and staying would have been counter productive.

Glad he's home, tho. I like the brothers together. :D
Nana56 chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
Well, how about that! It was all Galen's idea. If I knew that, I don't remember that I knew that. Very interesting.

Great chapter! So much information and emotion. Those poor guys must be exhausted.

Nicely done. :)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Have I mentioned how much I truly love this story? You are adding such insight into the characters I just adore it!

Five Swords, five gift certificates from the shop and five extra fancy coffees from Becci
Nana56 chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
Hehehehe They're getting better. More back to what is their normal.

Loved the glimpse back into Galen and Rob's past, too. It must have been kind of hard on them to be apart for so much of the time. Nice to be able to help each other through their link, tho.

Great chapter. :)