Reviews for Her Breathing
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I know it's been 4 years, but would you consider continuing this? I've just finished reading the Amber Spyglass and thought the ending was so bittersweet...
I loved this, even if it stays a one-shot.
Anne
Inspyre chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Your writing is really good! I would love to read more!
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh, this is beautiful. Write more of it, please? :D
Surrender Moors chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Please continue this! This is awesome! I always figured that they could both go to a different world and live together there. But anyways, Please continue!
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I very nearly shed a tear. It's been years since I read His Dark Materials and I rather think it's because I'm still in mourning from its conclusion. Sweet and bittersweet at the same time. More would be lovely.
Elle chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love this, I really do. :)
Adept94 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I think it's nice. Very nice indeed, and it could stay this way if you don't overhaste things and prolong the agony of these two a bit. An epic story, not a romance but an adventure the same kind the books were- that would be nice.
pokemonmaster2000 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
can u please carry on 50-60 chapters? ps make lyra/will have dirty sex!
Kyoko chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
ooks
Kyoko chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
You: Should I do more?

Me: I'll only kill you if you dont!

PS I'm to lazy to sign in but this is AnimeXGingerXB
Ly chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is one of the best fanfics on here (that I've read)! It's SO well written, and really realistic - it could really be exactly what Lyra and Will feel! I loved the ending, it was so beautiful and fitting for the story. I can't think of anything at all you could improve on - not exaggerating! I've read a lot on this site and haven't liked any of the others enough to review them, but I love this one so much! You should DEFINITELY do more (don't continue this story though - the ending was perfect). :o)
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is probably one of the best things I had ever read! Amazing. Beautiful. Perfect. Bravo.

-Katarina
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is quite good and I'd certainly be interested to see where you took it if you did want to continue it.
thetamedrose chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh Goodness yes! Write more!

I love how you've written this story! It deserves to be multi chapter and continue to move forward. While it is absolutely lovely as a oneshot, continuing this story will give it the beauty it deserves! :)
Mantha2lovesyou chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Please write more! This is a really good start and i hope to read more :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »