Reviews for Made Him Love Her
Minnie chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
gorgeous. loved it. its awesome. love the style and everything. steven is such a tortured soul - you wrote it so well. jackie really is perfect for him. you're talented and i can't wait to read other fics you have or will have of them. this is an exceptional masterpiece. its simple yet heartfelt and beautiful. got the characters in character so well. you should be proud.
Vimesy chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You may feel its not good, but I liked it:)
kris chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i love this very much.

could you make something like this too, which is about why hyde kinda stuck with that stripper wife (i just hate s8 so much)

..i mean it should still be jackiehyde. always..just you know, i think you could do great, like "what was he thinking of staying married with that stripper sam..connected to his still being inlove with jackie" :) thanks much
Syntyche chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
It wasn't as bad as you think ... it really wasn't bad at all. Thanks for posting it.
The-Unknown-Artist chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I like this one

It's diffrent from all the others because it doesn't really have a plot, it's just thoughts. This fic is diverse, I like that.
Ems1885 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Your story might be occ for what Hyde would show on the outside, but on the inside it really shows what he would be feeling. Be confident about what you write you tapped into a side of Hyde that many choose to show. I think it would be interesting if you added a chapter from Jackie's point of view. Job well done.