Reviews for The Mobster's Son
Alejandra-1991 chapter 1 . 2/16
Year 2018 and I’m going through my favorite fics. It’s been a while since you updated but I can wait longer. This is great and take all the time you need to figure everything out. Always be a life long fan.
nbrian72 chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
Can't wait for a update.
Patriciadiane chapter 16 . 8/19/2017
Please write more! My mind needs closure!
awesomeami316 chapter 16 . 5/15/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next! I love that Edwards walls are crumbling down
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
I guess I'm confused about the intro...Edward was the "only" one who could save her but he didn't...why was Edward the "only" one who could? alice couldn't save her? Carlisle? esme? jasper? Emmett? rose? ect?ect? why was that burden on Edward alone? hell why couldn't bella save herself?
and from what? felix? that's hardly Edwards job
Vkosta chapter 16 . 2/9/2017
So sad this isn't finished it's so so good...please carry on with it xx
Vkosta chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
What happened between Edward and Bella? Why did Alice leave Bella on her own?
bcozmaBookworm chapter 16 . 1/23/2017
you know this is the best mafia story . I simply love it . i don't get it how ppl can give u cruel reviews those ppl are mad . i am sure . seriously i have read this story many times and it makes my day so plz plz plz plz plz continue
foreverlybound chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
I love your story, but I noticed you haven't updated in more than a year. Won't you continue? Please?
twimima7 chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Nothing like holding your breath as I read wanting to know more. Thank you and hope you continue to write. Be well.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
What did they do to her, poor thing. I felt sorrow for her and tears.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
And again, they finally gave in together. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Wow! that's a surprising switch of James Hunter. Good job writer.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Alice was told to stay and watch her. Knowing stubborn Bella, did not listen ad left. She's on her own and don't know it. Yuk! Felix wants babies with Bella?
twimima7 chapter 9 . 7/26/2015