Reviews for The Mobster's Son
foreverlybound chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
I love your story, but I noticed you haven't updated in more than a year. Won't you continue? Please?
twimima7 chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Nothing like holding your breath as I read wanting to know more. Thank you and hope you continue to write. Be well.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
What did they do to her, poor thing. I felt sorrow for her and tears.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
And again, they finally gave in together. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Wow! that's a surprising switch of James Hunter. Good job writer.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Alice was told to stay and watch her. Knowing stubborn Bella, did not listen ad left. She's on her own and don't know it. Yuk! Felix wants babies with Bella?
twimima7 chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
She was intending to die that night? She lost all hope of life in this world? thankfully did what he was told to do and should have shot Felix in the head.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Can Bella ever forgive him? Hope he suffers mentally for what he believed was right. Bella is a lost soul. How can people give cruel reviews? That must make you want to not write. Just delete them away.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
This was a teary chapter for me as she just gave in.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Good chapter and I appreciate every thing you give us.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Poor Bella to go through that night mare night after night would only bring a world of stress, distrust and pain. Her music is the only thing keeping her sane and the help and love of The Cullen's.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Knowing full well how you are feeling and wishing you good health soon in the new future. Take care and hope you can continue your story with out too much stress.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I found and read this 3/15/15 and was hoping you would continue your writing which is very good. So today 7/26/15 going through my favorites, I wanted to read it again.
IAMADVOCATE chapter 16 . 7/7/2015