Reviews for It Was Cold, Okay?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That thing with Break being thrown in, remember how distorted time is in the abyss. Oz was in there for a few hours and ten years passed. Gil and Vincent were in there a while longer, so it could've been that long.
Anyways... Really cute story.
XxCocoDreamsxX chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
awww so cute :D great job!
jenni chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
looove it XDD do more !
Serves you right chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great story! Gil and Alice in one room, that have to be hilarious. I love how you've put Alice's reasons.
Oh, Jack, you're such a manipulator 3
ficklejam chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Hahahahahah! Evil, anughty, you Author-san! This was sooooo cute and wonderfully written! GAAAAAAAAAAAH XD
animefan24 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
i dont know which couple is better. OzxAlice or GilxAlice? :/
Pineapple Lump chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
_ love it!

ha ha ha, i love Jack

that sounds so much like him

more please!
tamachon chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That is just SO cute! EPIC WIN! XD

fuu
Kayah chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
That's so cute! :D
kicyslawa chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
You've done a nice one-shoot. Although there was no kissing, for me, story is very good, interesting and fun to read. :) You can make some chapter also, 'cause you've already got a good basement ;) Nothing more to add or take out. Hope you'll wirte more RavenxAlice soon ;)
HiroyukiSora chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Yay! A GilxAlice! xDD It's so cutee! xDD Definetely adding this to my favorites! x9
0animelover0 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
is it gil x alice or gil x will of the abyss?i think its acctualy alice but srsly tell me!

aw!alice can be nice when she wants to be!
Black Lotus13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*supreses laughter* hehehe! GilxAlice is a match made in abyss! SO CUTE!
ClockwiseDoom chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
OH MY GOD, HOW FLIPPIN' CUTE WAS THAT! 'D -dies from shipiness-

The whole thing, him giving her the blanket, then the switching places, finally to sleeping in the same bed curled up/on each other. So cute. And both of them trying to act like they don't care, when they so do. Just cute. Plain adorable. And ROF! at Jack sneaking a picture. He so would. And grinning and Glen being all "WTF, suspicious!" about it. xD! Ftw.

So favoriting this. 'D
5ribbon chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow XD/! I love it! More GilxAlice pleasev?