Reviews for Come As You Are
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
yay CB love!

does she leave chuck again after what he said to nate?

just because it says :

Chuck didn't know how long it had been since he had seen her.

and that bit made me think she left him :(

anyway great story, beautifully written :D
riclynshea chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I really REALLY like this.

I wish you would have turned it into a story, instead of just a one-shot.

Like they had a secret relationship pre-Gossip Girl.. That would be a lovely fic ;)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Okay yes I do say this everytime, but I really really need to watch Buffy! It has some amazing quotes and this one is no exception.

I did really like the flow of the changes in time and perspective and it did make for a kind of stream of conciousness thing. I especially loved the way Chuck's feelings stay constent until he could finally be with Blair, always trying to be the loyal friend that Nate never was. Nor boyfriend either, all of the above Chuck was and the fact that Nate does not see it that way is just Nate's problem.

The way she called Charles and how he hated to love it! Awe. I was also really liking how Bart and Chuck lived in a house with a maid and a bed room that Chuck did not take random girls to, only Blair would be there with him, in his home. :) The way Chuck praticed excellent self control while Blair was drunk and wanting him, "don't ask me that" So true Blair at the time could not handle the answer. But once she was able to there was no turning back for either of them.

The use of lay with you over and over was just amazing. So inimate and not in the inimate ways Chuck Bass is used to using a bed. I also adored the way Chuck loved when she smelled of his scotch. :D So sexy.

I loved the hating Nate part it was very called for in this fic and I feel like it was never really dealt with on the show either, so I am glad to read your take on it. I think Nate deserved to be punched for saying that Blair is supposed to be with him. How utterly clueless of him, but then again it is Nate. I was absolutely loving Chuck defending Blair and their relationship at every turn and Nate's version of the "truth" or "reality".

I was also very glad that Blair came out of the bathroom when she did, I am sure she heard what was going on and knew before Chuck was too hurt she had to end this situation and she did it beautifully.

I loved the ending too. :)
DiorAddicted chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was really great!

I loved it! :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This was excellent to read.

It figures, that Nate wouldn't get over the fact, that what Chuck told him was quite possibly true. Especially, the part about Blair always going to look for Chuck, when she needed someone to comfort her; considering during those moments-Nate was too busy mooning over Serena.
00JLO chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Nice fanfic.
LuLu.LG chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i love it :)
nygirl26 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Omg, this is all I want in the world. You literally had me grinning like a moron at my desk at work, lol. Seriously though, my favorite GG genre right now is Chuck/Blair with a side of Jealous Nate- and so this was perfect. I love the relationship so many people have attributed to pre-series, or early season 1, C/B, particularly the one you show here. Love that she came to visit/seduce him, and let him take care of her. And as fun as Nate has been this season, I just really love clueless, jealous Nate. And the standoff between them in Chuck's room? AMAZING. If I could buy Josh Schwartz for a day, I would make him write a scene like that, because Chuck loves her so much, and Nate should have loved her more, and as cute as the bromance is, I'd love to see a little more animosity about the way things went down. And your drunken Blair is kind of adorable, I sort of wish we got to see her like this on the show. Oh, and sex while a party's going on? HOT. And Bart being fond of Blair and trusting her and letting her come upstairs- and Blair being the only girl to be in Chuck's real bedroom? Love, love, love it all. Sorry for the longest review in history, but omg- more stories like this please! lol
cakebakery chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
amazing ur comp-fic is always the best and dark and passionate :)
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
this was really great, though it's incredibly sad how bitter and ridiculous you make Nate & his like forever "break-up" with Chuck. *sigh* You're right though. As you slip from time period to time period, it does get more confusing. Maybe putting lines or dots in between would've made it easier. *shrugs* Well, whatever. It was good. )