Reviews for Her Heart's Desires
cool chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
This was really good but also sad. I felt so bad and embarrassed for Sango. Shes my favourite character. I was also listening to Ayumi Hamasaki's song Dearest while reading this and it made this fic all the more beautiful and sad. Lol. Thanks for sharing. Sango and Miroku make a great couple.

I usually hate fics where Sango is put in a position where shes vulnerable like this because there was enough of that in the show and it would be great to see Miroku put in a situation like this but i still liked this fic. Lol. Sorry that sentence just ran. Once again, thanks for sharing. :)
animeclaimer chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
I love your writing style so much! Its very flow-y and poetic. and yourplot line was very good, it had twists and turns in it that one had to really pay attention to, which i find quite refreshing.
FuyuSarah chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
one word: AWESOME.
demonspawn666 chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
That was really cute! Wow...I'm totally obssessed with SangoXMiroku stories right now...Good thing you have so many!
Misachan the Miroku Lover chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
that was so cute! OMG! I love it! normally i don't read stories with so many chapters but this one caught my eye. it even helped me with my guy troubles! Thanks! write more soon, it was awome...wow!
Karou36 chapter 7 . 2/20/2005
I loved this story it is the best fanfiction about the love story between Sango and Miroku that i have ever read. I will defininly read ur other work about my favorite couple in Inu Yasha. Thank u for writing and keep on writing for my sake at . Thank you again.

Karou36
Monika-chan chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
I really liked this one! I was reading it on but seeing as that person hasn't updated in two years...::sweatdrop:: I liked it. I wished they kissed but hey, the ending was WAFFy so I'm happy!
chocolatechipp chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
oh so swet...
obsessedperson chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
aw kawai! beautifully written with the perfect amount of every emotion, very well done. _
Yami and Ryoko chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
good loved the fic. I liked how it was romance but not mushy. this was really well writen. Its a favorite.
Yami and Ryoko chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
Cool! I really like this fic I'll have to read it all but now I must go... Love this fic!
Yami and Ryoko chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Oh good! That must be a shock Sango. What's going to happen. he is a perv so must read on...
Yami and Ryoko chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
o O_O Me like! Suspenseful! Me love that stuff! Must read on! This is really good plot and realy good writing. I love SangoMiruko! On to next chapter...
Aaydona chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
Aww... That's so sweet. It was very good. Keep it up!
mikkilala chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
oh i liked this fic. Very waffy at the end. Jus how i like it, Good job