Reviews for flashback dreams
Utter perfection.
worldcrosser chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
:D Great job
Lilah.Frost chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hi, I know this is an older story, but I came across it on a rec list and just wanted to say it was really sweet and I really enjoyed reading it :)
TheMelodyInMyHead chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read, beautiful. :]
Anna Hood chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Great story love the way you ended it.
RoxBox chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow. This was an incredible piece. I just managed to stumble upon it and I am so glad I did. It's heartbreaking and beautiful and honest and I guess the word I'm looking for is raw.

Definitely adding this to my Delicious. :)
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
i liked this one the best. i'm glad you see the kendall/james. i was worried i was the only one. :)think i'll go write some.
Jackiie Hallows chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awhh..

The writers of BTR need to have a Kendall/James moment one of these episodes...

I would die..

I really see this happening though...

It'd be so cute.

AlliiCakee chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Beautiful! You really captured this feeling of innocence that I can only dream of being able to capture!
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Man, this was just so frickin' adorable, I have no words. I love the way you used the parentheses and the italics within the story, and I love how you managed to make this self-contained little world inside a single moment, lying on the beach. It was sweet and charming and completely amazing.
JB Fighter chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I think I just started to cry that was so beautiful. Not many people can capture the simplicity of a young gay couple in love nearly as well as you did. That was spectacular.
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Loved it! I wanted to cry at the part in the flash back about Logan's mother and i love Kendall and James together!
Jasper Winter Mory chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really, really liked that story. Really! (:

It was just so like...man, I don't even know how to describe it. It was just amazing.

I hope to see more from you!
BigFan4242 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
He could make sure that no young kids, no seven year old boy watched his mother die on the kitchen floor, spazzing and twisting and turning and moaning, while the little kid (Logan) would run to the phone and the 911 operator didn’t take him seriously. They wouldn’t come and he’d hang up the phone and cry on the floor while the mother took her last breath. He’d save the mother and that poor little child. He’d change the world, save people and mend lives. He’d save the world.

That was intense but yet beautifully sweet :) You are a fantastic writer. Your sense of writing and just the style is just fantastic. Like your other fic it made my day and I love it :) This was really good and I enjoyed it very much :) Kick Awesome job! :D