Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 41 . 3/13
We've missed you Author! Welcome home!
Heather-And-Windy-Weathers chapter 30 . 2/14
pls tell me that there is gonna be more of the ring...
Aether Afton chapter 3 . 1/17
Severus asked; he loved anything with potatoes in it.
SNAPE IS TECHNOBLADE CONFIRMED
Norv chapter 41 . 9/5/2021
DOMMAGE, pas de suite, c'est une fic géniale!
Alex-the-wiccan chapter 6 . 8/2/2021
I love your writing style and how much you grow in each chapter
Diras chapter 17 . 7/4/2021
I’m imagining Spike with a welsh accent. Idk why but I’m living for it so…
moonprincess97524 chapter 41 . 6/27/2021
One question, I thought that Giles, Xander, and Spike were all going to move to Scotland asap, what happened to change that? I love this wonderful wonderful story and I am eagerly looking forward to more when you are able to update
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 6/26/2021
I love young Harrison.
Byleth Cifer chapter 22 . 5/14/2021
Carrot and Coriander soup? Somehow the seems almost bland compared to the other dishes mentioned thus far...is it really any good?
Byleth Cifer chapter 7 . 5/13/2021
Promising a chapter a week until it's finished...it is not complete and has been nearly 3 years since an update...are you unwell or just overly swamped with work?
1AngelBaby11 chapter 41 . 4/28/2021
Please update soon, I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/19/2021
I want to know what’s next. There is a lot of potential for a sequel.

Is there any chance you would write a complete the dead come back to life fiction? It’s my favourite kind
SassyDKitten chapter 41 . 2/24/2021
Omg where are you?! I'm desperate for more, and binge read this story, I even tried finding you on Facebook and had no luck! I'm hoping you haven't run Way! Please come back! Do you have an ao3? It's been so long!
SassyDKitten chapter 2 . 2/24/2021
Omg I'm hooked and loving it! I'm so looking forward to getting this shoved in draco's face too!
ZexionNomura chapter 41 . 1/28/2021
She's back eh? Then why hasn't this been updated in over a year and a half? Please think about doing so sometime soon. I'm enjoying this too much and waiting for Molly and Narcissa to come face to face with a few angry ex death eaters and probably a few other less than thrilled wizards and of course an angry witch or two.
2,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »