Reviews for Cooking Lesson
WyrdSmith chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Awesome fun - and you're gonna teach us roast chicken & homemade gravy! Thank you so much. I'm gonna take credit for the idea for the next recipe/lesson, since I did beg you. I always smile when this update note hits my email... Not to be weird, but clearly food & intimacy are favorite sensual sources for you - and all of us faithful readers!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Awesomeness!
frosty is too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
sweetness!
Haunt of twilight chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Another great chapter. I love that you got Sirius a relationship and Hermione as well. I look forward to reading more. This is so good!
WereBunny87 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I love the new chapter! Good job! I love how innocently outspoken Harrison is lol! He's so adorable! I look forward to more!
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Short but brilliant. Update soon.
MrsDracoMalfoy-Snape chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Lol cute
soratanaka chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Please teach me how to cook that kind of food. O.o Great chapter, I look forward to read more!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
lol... love it! :)
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
yay great chapter! hehe sirius and hermione? seems pretty cool, not a usual ship but i think it will work perfectly!
howlingwolf13 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Great chapter!

My sister thought I was crazy, when I started reading what siri said to 'mione I started almost choking cuz I was so shocked.

I'm happy for them though and hope it will work out.

Would love to here the talk 'mione planes on giving Harrison, about the not knowing how to 'engage brain to mouth filter before talking'.

Also can't wait for the lunch with Harrison and his dad and harry.

can't wait for the next chapter. :)
missisaac chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
love it so good :D cant wait for more :D
Katsy17 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
great chapter
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Bwahahahahaa. OMG This is awesome. LOVE this story. Soo glad that Hermine turned out to really still be Harry's friend, just a bit cursed. XD Heh, poor Sirius won't know what hit him dating Hermine, this'll be good. Can't wait to see more on this one. _ Will be waiting.
Sliver of Melody chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
I love this. Its completely awesome!
1,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 .. Last Next »