Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Truth seer chapter 34 . 1/1
Ummm i am confused here. Two chapters before this sev an sirius rescued the kids and the snake and harry already gave Dudley the money he needs.
please update Soon!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 34 . 1/1
Lmfao I so adore Ron right now. I really like that this included Harry talking to Sev about the kids and the snake seeing as I had been wondering about it. Great and very humorous chapter!
Elfin69 chapter 34 . 1/1
Cannot wait to see Severus bring all the children back to Hogwarts and Harry as well have everyone move into a family section.
Angel JJK chapter 34 . 1/1
Cool. Til next time.
serenityselena chapter 34 . 1/1
that was great...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 34 . 12/31/2014
can't wait for more
Goddess Seshat chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
Hehehe I love Ron, glad he's back.
Cant wait to read the rest of this.
imaginz96 chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
Lol I love this fic
Merlenyn chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
lol Ok so for a moment there I was very confused until I backtracked and realized the past few chapters backtracked over each other with the following of each pair/group... so now I'm not so lost. lol I was all "Wait, Severus and Sirius already went and rescued the animals and the kids... and NOW Harry is asking him to do so?" Then I skimmed the previous chapters and realized they overlapped... so I'm good. :)

Yay for sibling bonds and new relationships and all that jazz! I can't wait til the kids and animals all get to Hogwarts... That's going to be quite the parade getting off of the Knight Bus! At least Percy and Dudley will be there to help! lol And I'm sure one of the men can send a message patronus up to the castle to Harry and crew to be like "Yo, we're here, come down and help!" and they'll all come running. I can't wait to see Harry's reaction to the kids' clothes, and all the animals. XD And just in general I can't wait for more fun story! Even though there's still the loose ends of Narcissa and Molly and their little group to deal with... heh
Mahailya chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
I'm absolutely in love with this story. I cant wait for the next chapter. This chapter is just amazing.
DarkRavie chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
I'm enjoying reading this story and can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
Hahahaha
Ryane-Foxx chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
Severus and Harry with kids, awesome :) looking forward to more greatness! Have a good new years
ram chapter 34 . 12/30/2014