Reviews for Cooking Lesson
serenityselena chapter 36 . 6/20
lots of surprises at the bank but it seems that things will be fine...
looking forward to reading more :)
LovesDragons chapter 36 . 6/20
Nice. Boy the Weasly's really got screwed. Let's put that land and money to good use.
gracias por otro capĂ­tulo fue genial
Silverfox588 chapter 36 . 6/20
Great chapter.
sophiewhite chapter 36 . 6/20
I didn't know you publish books too. I must go on Amazon and find them. While I'll definitely buy the book if you've decided to publish it, I would hate to see this story abandoned. It just doesn't feel the same with different names and background. And as always, I love this new update. You're an amazing writer.
wandamarie chapter 36 . 6/20
oh my getting good
Rainbow2007 chapter 36 . 6/20
love it
DarkRavie chapter 36 . 6/20
I truly love this story. it's really good and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
thewolf74 chapter 36 . 6/20
I like the outcome of the visit with goblin. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
kirsty21 chapter 36 . 6/20
cool update soon thanks
Draconis Harrison Malfoy chapter 36 . 6/20
Loved loved it..my thanks for the good giggles at the start of the story !
SeriouslySirius8 chapter 36 . 6/20
Great chapter!
Lan chapter 35 . 6/18
I like this story!
LovesDragons chapter 35 . 6/17
This is a great story! Those two are such evil bitches, it's almost scary. I think they might be worse then Bellatrix. Can't believe I'm asking but could we see some action between the twins and Draco? Ginny is right the other Weaslys need to be paired up and I love what pairings you've done so far. Sasha/Minerva? Just an idea, you have a whole bunch of guy pairings and I think those two are single. I never could have seen any of this coming and it is awesome!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 35 . 6/17
Great chapter. Well, actually, it was kind of horrible but you get my point as I believe that was your point.

Can't wait for more.