Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Hatake Tsughi chapter 38 . 6/27
damn Severus and Hogwarts moves fast! :) You want a house by the lake you got it
*snickers* Hogwarts loves her boys!
*giggles* Hyper Baby Centaur is fun!
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 38 . 6/27
This has been worth the wait. Hmmm Howgarts building them a house perhaps? To be honest, i happened on this story after reading "The Prank" (which I am still waiting patiently for updates) at first, I really was not sure if I liked it. But, it has grown on me and I will be damned if I haven't read it at least 6 times while waiting for an update. In fact, when you posted the update, I was rereading for the 7th time and was on chapter 4. I look forward to more.
buterflypuss chapter 38 . 6/27
interesting
sophiewhite chapter 38 . 6/27
Yeahhhhhh. Thank God you didn't abandon the fic. Love it! Please continue soon xp
Locket1 chapter 38 . 6/27
So glad i asked for updates. Thanks for keeping this going.
lesa.blazer chapter 38 . 6/27
Please continue soon
Rainbow2007 chapter 38 . 6/27
love it
Auroras Jenkins chapter 38 . 6/27
I like that Severus and Sirius has put the past behind them in order to move forward.
yukino76 chapter 38 . 6/27
good
shadewatcher chapter 38 . 6/27
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Why do I get the feeling that the mound is Hogwarts giving her favorite boys their dream home? Gotta LOVE magic. XD Can't wait for more.
sydney.green.18 chapter 38 . 6/27
Love Love Love! Can't wait for more!
acherongoddess chapter 38 . 6/27
so worth the wait! i love this story looking forward to more!
Subaku no Yuki chapter 38 . 6/27
Noooooooo! What was the swelling on the ground? Where are they really gonna live? We need more Luna and Ron, Draco and the twins, Percy and Dudly,and Hermione and Sirius... Sorry just a wee bit excited.
1,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »