Reviews for Cooking Lesson
bdt37clt23djt1 chapter 30 . 1/18
Personal
KaTiEjAnEwAy1 chapter 30 . 1/18
Loved the update and can't wait to read more... I'd like some more personal interactions in the next chapter...
RogueNya chapter 30 . 1/18
Yay for Dudley, sad that his parents ruined this for him, but least he can now experience it. This and Harry, Severus and Tom's childhood is why Magicals should be brought into the Magical world as soon as possible. If the family is fine with it then they can keep the children but if not then they need taken and either given to willing families or an orphanage created or well maybe a boarding school housing like Hogwarts but geared to children.

Hmm I will have to flesh out this school idea lol so others can use it if they want.

Anyways great job on the chapter, I wonder what that was about the clearing, maybe as a wedding spot? Funeral placement? Look forward to the next chapters
katikat1703 chapter 30 . 1/18
awwwwee so question: does them being bonded siblings mean that they all now have the same birthdate? or do they keep their original birthdate? love this.
Dorkchic chapter 30 . 1/18
Ok, who was it that offered to take Dudley shopping? The majority of the people in the room could refer to Lucius or Arthur as dad. Thank you for the update btw.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 29 . 1/17

What happened to Hedwig?
slytherinqueen chapter 29 . 1/10
Update, please! I love this story.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 29 . 1/3
awww its such a cute chapter
K chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
More please.
MsQueenWitch chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
no more short chappies.. please.. no on to the next one..
Elfin69 chapter 29 . 12/26/2013
I have a feeling that Severus will not have a choice but to accept the position again. It is wonderful that Harry will be able to graduate early along with some of the others and then will be able to help around the school.
angelallie15 chapter 29 . 12/23/2013
I love it :) more plz like in January so you can spend time with family :) there should be a rule that on big holidays no one is allowed to updated anything, unless they really what too. :)
serenityselena chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
some interesting news for Harry...
can't wait for the reactions from the other 3 teens :)
marcusfan94 chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Like the chapter
Irish Lullabys chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Yay, more story for me haha

-Irish