Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Corala chapter 38 . 6/27
It good to have you back so what in the mound then it is a house I hope it is
ilovebdt2012 chapter 38 . 6/27
Love it your story is great I rereadit close to once a month probably. Lol so plz keep up with the great work
Lotty7 chapter 38 . 6/27
What the headmaster wants the headmaster gets lol. Thanks for the update this really is one of my favourite stories and I always look forward to updates, so keep doing what your doing because it's going well so far.
So glad that you didn't leave the cliffhanger at harry answer i don't think that i could wait until the next update, even if i did know that he was going to say yes. xx
rmiser1994 chapter 38 . 6/27
worth the wait even if chapter is shorter than normal ~ still great! .
yngoldfogee chapter 38 . 6/27
Great to see another chapter for this story, but you now have me on tenterhooks waiting to see what this mound is.
Gracealma chapter 38 . 6/27
Awe! Sweet:)
Love this story.
kirsty21 chapter 38 . 6/27
cool update soon thanks
lesa.blazer chapter 37 . 6/26
Please continue soon
Yukileigh chapter 22 . 6/20
I thought there where four snakes. So what happened to the other one? And will Jerry really go rescue the other pair
RavenBensonRoth chapter 37 . 6/15
no no no please update more please
Locket1 chapter 37 . 5/29
Really nice this is back. I dont have facebook but would love to know if you plan on finishing this story. I have been following it for almost as long as you have been writing. I like your style and have read all your works.
BeautifulLotus chapter 37 . 5/25
I want more
InfinitytimesInfinity8 chapter 1 . 5/22
I love this story so much, I'm hooked. Please, please, Please update soon! It's so good. One of the best I've ever read!
TheReapersDaughter chapter 37 . 5/10
I hope you finish this soon, i love it so far
toniaosakwe chapter 37 . 5/9