Reviews for Cooking Lesson
SlashyMcGee chapter 38 . 9/21/2016
I do hope you plan to update more. I absolutely love this story. ️
Jess2020 chapter 38 . 9/8/2016
Please update soon! I'm in love with your story! I love how Severus rescues all of the animals. Plus all of the kids are adorable! The way you write the dynamics of all the various relationships is awe inspiring! I can't wait for the plans involving the new town! And the primary school! Also do you have plans for Charlie's and Bill's relationships or have you said it but I missed it? Anyway you're amazing and please update when you can!
SkittleLils chapter 38 . 9/7/2016
Love your story can't wait for more please update soon
Azrael Jinsei chapter 38 . 8/28/2016
Thank you so much for writing this. Please write more soon. Thank you
HPTWPRFan4ever chapter 38 . 8/13/2016
Great story so far please continue soon.
Yellow Hufflepuff chapter 38 . 8/7/2016
Can you do another smutty scene - like a really long one?
VioletMarauder chapter 38 . 8/6/2016
Nuts. I didn't realize I was so close to catching up to you. Thanks for all the warm fuzzies. I love the connection Harry and Severus have to Hogwarts. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Poottah chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
ö. .m.. . m.. ñ. n.. .m
mm..m.m .. .
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
Oh man, reminds me when I swear and people tell me to swear again because I barely swear at all or talk.
ORKCHILD chapter 38 . 7/12/2016
Love the chapter. You just had to leave a cliff hanger didn't you
Faery66 chapter 38 . 7/7/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Lover of Emotions chapter 38 . 7/6/2016
that is really good. update soon please.
sjrodgers23 chapter 38 . 7/5/2016
loved it thank you
Merlenyn chapter 38 . 7/3/2016
d'aww... XD Poor Stan being threatened into stopping at Hogwarts and bringing all the kids and animals... *snicker* And the adorably sweet scene of bringing them all into the family!

Now what the heck is going on with the lawn? Is Hogwarts going to spontaneously sprout them a house because She loves her Headmaster and Harry so much? XD Or is something else happening?!

Also... YAY CHAPTER! And I hope we don't have to wait quite as long for the next one! _~
LovesDragons chapter 38 . 7/3/2016
Glad to here you're continuing, I like this story.
Cute! Big family. What's happening to the lawn.
1,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »