Reviews for Cooking Lesson
simt4efa69 chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
i vote for tha smut!
cicerosix chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
you give good cooking lessons. I think I am going to try and make a pastery.
loubega chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
Great chapter, love this story and can't wait to read more;p
yngoldfogee chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
Great to see the new chapter. As for the next chapter, my first thought was the smut option but with so many stories being deleted lately I've second-guessed myself. I don't want to be a pain but if you have your stories anywhere else could you please make a note of it on your profile as this is one story I really want to see to the end of.

To get back to this chapter, I loved the sayings on the aprons and the interractions between the two groups, looking forward to more and hope you can update again soon.
sjrodgers23 chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
loved this story so far
JordanRiRi chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
Loving this story so far ).
arisa0 chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
aww I love how you tied in buffy it all seems really interesting and I cant wait to read whats going to happen next
Elfin69 chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
I loved the introductions and how they are actually getting along. It would be wonderful for all four to move to Hogsmeade with Remus until they find their own place and not have to worry about Buffy causing anymore problems. Will Harry and Severus get caught, even though we know they won't do too much.
VioletMarauder chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Yay! A new chapter and a shout out. I am the happiest marauder of all! Mwah! Oh, and um, smut please.
bubzchoc chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
great chapter
Katsy17 chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
nice chapter
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Half cooking-half smut filled stuff lol. Love how part of the gang from buffy is now in the story. it'll be sure to bring a lot of laughs.
AgRose001 chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
This is great. I love Harry potter cooking. Can't wait for the next chapter and how many others after that.
Gracealma chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
Well, after Harry and Sev have a little playtime, the rest of them talk, plan, have dinner, all have fun, pack up everyone, then go to Hogsmead.
Gracealma chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Love this the humor is fantastic!
2,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »