Reviews for Cooking Lesson
funky 21 chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Great. Love it. Update soon please.
jgood27 chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
RogueNya chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
An interesting story that is rather funny really given the humor part but anyways I look forward to seeing what happens in this story
spinnerofdark chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I concour, that is a good number. I am glad to be one of them.
yngoldfogee chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I was so pleased to see you updating this story again and you met any expectations I had for it. The race near the chapter's end with the rest of the herd joining in and then staying for a picnic lunch was a lovely touch. Looking forward to future updates.
werekat chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I am greatly looking forward to this tale's continuation. :)
SeulWolfe chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Its a very cute story... I like the idea of Harry teaching Lucius to cook... and all the other side plots.. and I tend to go back and read when I'm out of stuff to read
AngelOfContemplation chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
What's not to love about a wonderful story? I've enjoyed this fiction thoroughly. and, on fanfiction, you learn to never judge a story by its title, so I always tend to go for the titles that aren't the norm or seem a little bit different... something that makes me point to it and say, I want to read that and see what kind of a story it is. It's only after reading it that I decide that I want to see what the story will become. This is one of the few I've done that with that has grown into a wonderfully interesting literary work of art. I love it and I really can't stop reading it. _
none-4-a-name chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Love the story. I really do. I am hopping for more chapters because it does not say complete. Sev and harry make such a cute couple
Meg Leigh chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
MORE! PLEASE!
Silver1226 chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Yay new chapter! I love this story and I am so glad to hear that you are inspired again :D I cannot wait for more _
Madame de Coeur chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Loved it! :) Please update soon! :D
Sliver of Melody chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
YAY! Awesome! Completely awesome!
sm1982 chapter 14 . 12/20/2011