Reviews for Cooking Lesson
lttlbrat93 chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I dont know what to choose part of me is wanting the sumt and the cooking part another wants cooking and returning to hogwarts and then another all toghter wants sumt and return to hogwarts but to if i have to make a choice i would like Sumt and Cooking

Cant Wait
Janelly Slytherin chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
lol, they are all Horny men lol love this chappie, lol
fairyprincess91 chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
cant wait for more
Shlebs18 chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I really liked this story so I'm sorry to say that I don't like at all where this seems to be going. I'm sorry but I really really don't like crossovers and I wish this would have been marked as one. I feel like I wasted all this time reading 16 chapters worth of this story, which is still good just not to my own personal liking, just for it to turn into a crossover. I'm not saying this is a bad story, like I said it's just a personal preference of one person, I'm only disappointed this wasn't originally marked as a crossover. Up until chapter 17 though the story was great.
joytiger chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I love it. Great chapter. Can't wait for more :)
xDarklightx chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I like it. Update soon.
paganwoman chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Dear Mrs. Cake,

Story is terribly funny and recipes are wonderful. Have never made a decent piecrust until I read your directions. Kids laughed their asses off when Mommy got recipe from a slash fanfiction story. Potatoe salad out of this world, big hit at 4th of July party last year. Have a great recipe for marinara from an Italian New Yorker I used to date, can even make my own pasta. So Keep up the story and the recipes, my girls are appriciating them. Love and blessings to you

PW
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I usually don't read crossovers but I love this one... Now add some rampage Buffy and evil angel (actually evil or good either works) and this just might turn into the perfect story only mpreg can make it superb but let me not get ahead of myself. I just hope you keep going, curiosity is killing me and I'm definitely intrigued! Update soon.
cyiusblack chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
update soon
RogueNya chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
First great job on the chapter and look forward to the next one
Second I would not mind reading a bit more on the current group and then returning home and settling them in.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Lolz this is funny the way the banter goes. But i must say i adore the aprons! As fopr the poll cough cough i vote for half cooking and half wonderful smut!
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Another very good chapter. I like this story and look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
Bobs65 chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Interesting. I liked the chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Glad to see you haven't given up- nice chap.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
slutty brownie is a dessert they should make
2,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »