Reviews for Cooking Lesson
KatelynneElderledge chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh! how dare you leave this on a cliff hanger! i will hate every despicable bone that thing filled with incredible writing talent that you call your body! ok joke, but please, please, please, please, PLEASE write more. SOON! Pretty please with a dirigible plum on top?

Katelynne
Silver1226 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Aww,, the cuteness. I look forward to seeing what the apron says _
Serpent91 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Well done!
audioinjeced chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
More! I want more :)
jules3677 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
That's another of my favourite relationships; Spander! Interesting to read how you had the Gryffindor occupants react to Harry & Severus. That had me snickering. It will be fun to continue to read, especially as Xander doesn't have an off button when he lets loose. BTW what part of BtVS universe are you working in? Is it just after Angel got sent to hell? (Buffy did do a runner then, but Spike wasn't into Xander at that point). Not that it matters, this is fanfiction & having the two universes unite for a story is such a fun read. This is such a fun character filled story to read, I do so enjoy it. Thankyou & I look forward to further updates.
arwin-urban chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Aww thos wa so cute and interesting. Please update soon.
Cactus Wrynn chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
Hope06 chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
awesome job with this chapter made me smile

and the gyffindors awwww
Snarry Potter chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
i truly loved this story if there is an update or sequel please send me the link to it thank you
Elfin69 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
I cannot wait to see what the apron says and what Harry had Dobby add to the other three. It was great to see Remus all protective of Giles and I cannot wait to see what Spike and the others think of Harry.
FRK921 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
HEY!

Why don't we get to see what Remus' apron says?

No fair making us wait.

I like the slight Buffy angle you have going on in this chapter.

And I LOVED the "coming out of the shower" thing in the tower!
JaylaCaine chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
The story is great so far and the cliffhanger was just mean. I wanna know what the apron says.
idontseepenguins chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
You are evil. I want to know what the aprons say. Hope you post soon can't wait.
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
! im dieing here! i cant wait until you next update!
BSolomon chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
I am enjoying this story just try and give us a little bit more the next time please
1,986 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »