Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Please more
Rainbow2007 chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
love it
Cactus Wrynn chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
caw122182 chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Yay! I was needing a fix. Great chapter.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter. I liked like a look at all of their sex lives. Now I am going to have to look up some Buffy slash.

Can't wait for more.
Thatsallwegot chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you SO SO much for updating! I totally vote for smut! How can anyone pass up smut, I will never know... ;)
VioletMarauder chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Oh, my dear Mrs. Cake! I love, love, love this story. Harrison is absolutely adorable. I can see him dancing around, too excited about the world to stand still. I have a soft spot for stories where Luc isn't really that bad after all, and he is friends with Sev. I have had so much fun reading your work. I saved this one for last because it wasn't complete, but not abandoned. I usually avoid WIPs, but I couldn't resist. I've never read a crossover, either, but the appearance of Giles, Spike, and Xander has brought back some fond memories. I'm looking forward to reading more. You have quickly become one of my favorite authors (and I have read truckloads of this stuff :-) ). Thank you for sharing your gift.
Veronique Sarisandeul chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
! I can definitely see how he and Remus would be good together.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
"Well now the introductions are out of the way, want to explain why there's a werewolf in the house." Spike asked staring at Remus. Remus blushed, "This coming from the Vampire," He returned.
Hilarious.
Vampire William the Bloody, now Spike, hasn't had a proper dinner in longer that you lot have been alive? Hilarious. Not that I catch the reference... If you become too involved with the events of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you might have to mark the story as crossover. Though, I dislike the idea that a vampire is somehow less likely to have a soul than an ordinary human.
Good luck to Harry, Severus.
geekysole chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
This is such a fun fic! Ty.. I hope all's well and you can come back to update soon..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Please update. I'm sure you will see this request as rude and I'm sorry for that but this story is amazing and I don't want to see it go to waste like so many other stories I've read.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
I just want to say thank you for writing this, it is really fun to read. However, the last scene where Remus got all wolfy possessive, was a little confusing, I still don't know whose who with the three new comers. But all in all a great read. I can't wait for more and sincerely hope that you write more soon.
Also it has been bugging me but what did Luc and Sev's aprons say, and now Remus'?
Please write more soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Great story! I hope there is more! I have never read a crossover. I love how you have made all the characters fresh. Keep going! Pleeese!
NightLark93 chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
I really want to know what the apron says!
On the other hand, this is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Miso Muchi chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Way to leave a cliffy! I wanted to know what his apron said.
2,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »