Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I officially love this story and cant wait for the next chapter!
lc kitty-cat chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
i love your story! i can't wait for the next chapter!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
i have no suggestions but i love this i guess all i can really say is i want longer chapters. keep up the epic work!
sjrodgers23 chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
jgood27 chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
weasel87 chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
I've just read this from chapter one - the 'end' pleasepleaseplease update soon :-)

weasel87
Shellfred chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Heyyyy! lol so im SUBPOSSED to be doing my homework but i really was checking my email. I saw that i had an email frum fanfiction- an alert about a new chapta from Cooking Lesson story. Omg i goottt sooooo excited! i started giggeling :) then i saw there was only sixty words and got sad :( soooo please update by monday this is one of my fav stories your soooooooo halarious!

LUV YA!

shellfred :)
Silver1226 chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Aww, I was so excited for a second there :) I can't wait, I love Wish, but I miss my HP smut _
Gaia-GoddessofEarth chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Hello,

I've been reading this for a while now and I really love where it's going. I especially love Harrison ;-) I like the equal rights boll idea and hope Teddy will be a part of this soon. You could introduce the twister board game to the weasley gathering. Maybe suggested by the twins?

Can't wait for the next update,

Goddess Geia
ans90jas10 chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
May I suggest that you do a chapter were Arthur and Lucius are getting it on sometime in the future because the suspense is killing me maybe even the twins and draco, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeee.
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Hoooowwwlll! NEW CHAPTER, NEW CHAPTER! Whoot! Can't wait for more. _
sethrox9730 chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
You are alive! I vaguely thought you died! I'm glad to hear the story will be up and running again and I look forward to anything you post!
ORKCHILD chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
great recipe but I like brown mustard, salt, pepper, and dill pickles in mine
Jessarie chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
i appreciate you informing everyone of what's going on with you and this story instead of just leaving us all hanging, lol. I love what you have so far and will patiently wait for the next chapter. Good Luck!

Jess :)
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
can't wait to read it!

It's funny, over the weekend I thought of a recipie that I wanted to recomend, but I couldn't remember the name of this story. Now I can't remember the recipie! &$**&%$ ! LOL! Well when I rember it I'll send it to you. :)
1,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »