Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Veronique Sarisandeul chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
! I can definitely see how he and Remus would be good together.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
"Well now the introductions are out of the way, want to explain why there's a werewolf in the house." Spike asked staring at Remus. Remus blushed, "This coming from the Vampire," He returned.
Hilarious.
Vampire William the Bloody, now Spike, hasn't had a proper dinner in longer that you lot have been alive? Hilarious. Not that I catch the reference... If you become too involved with the events of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you might have to mark the story as crossover. Though, I dislike the idea that a vampire is somehow less likely to have a soul than an ordinary human.
Good luck to Harry, Severus.
geekysole chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
This is such a fun fic! Ty.. I hope all's well and you can come back to update soon..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Please update. I'm sure you will see this request as rude and I'm sorry for that but this story is amazing and I don't want to see it go to waste like so many other stories I've read.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
I just want to say thank you for writing this, it is really fun to read. However, the last scene where Remus got all wolfy possessive, was a little confusing, I still don't know whose who with the three new comers. But all in all a great read. I can't wait for more and sincerely hope that you write more soon.
Also it has been bugging me but what did Luc and Sev's aprons say, and now Remus'?
Please write more soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Great story! I hope there is more! I have never read a crossover. I love how you have made all the characters fresh. Keep going! Pleeese!
NightLark93 chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
I really want to know what the apron says!
On the other hand, this is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Miso Muchi chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Way to leave a cliffy! I wanted to know what his apron said.
Elissa707 chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
keeeeppp writingggggggggggg! I seriously love this story. Every time you write a new chapter, I read the whole thing again. It's hilarious and adorable.
disturbinglyprofound chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
I was a bit unprepared for how hot Draco/the twins were, but wow, they're just gorgeous! And Harry and Severus are just adorable. So is Harrison. :)
disturbinglyprofound chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Great story so far! I actually had this recommended to me, and this is really well done, you know, aside from the glaring OOC. :) But that's ok. Harry's apron was hilarious, and the comment Lucius made afterward made me laugh. :D I'll keep reading. This is such a wonderfully original idea too! Love it!
lexisis chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
NOOOOO, I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! specially of this kind. You own me some laughter Mister!

I wanna know what Remmys apron say!

Just so you know, I'm currently hanging you of a cliff in the astral plane.

...kidding, I love this story! Keep up the good work mate!
Lesliebobo chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Great story plz post. Soon
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
I really like your fic and look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
Malecs-lucky-star chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
i really like this story, it is funny but not to the point were there is no longer a plot. It also has the romantic eliment to it but not to the point were it is over the top. this story is most definetly one of my favorites and i hope that you do contine to update this story. :-)
2,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »