Reviews for Cooking Lesson
werekat chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Loved this chapter. Please update more soon :)
SuspiciousFlower chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Best story is the best story.
FRK921 chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Oohh...smexy :P
yngoldfogee chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Wonderful chapter, I gave myself a coughing fit laughing at the boys' reactions to Severus' comment while in the shower - I could just picture their faces. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Elfin69 chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
I would have loved to see those three's faces when they heard Severus. I loved the shower scene and cannot wait to see more of them growing closer. Will they wait until they bond or sooner?
LeaniaSTL chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Oh my, I absolutely LOVE this! It'll already be faved and its not even done yet! Harrison was really blunt, but then again sometimes it is needed. I can't wait to read more, and I'm glad Sev and Siri got past some old grudges. Can't wait for you to post the next chapter, I'm still grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Leania
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Bwahahahahahahahaa! OMG I freaking love this story! Soo glad to see a new chapter up! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that is soo much smexy Snarry goodness. lol Can't wait for more. _
funky 21 chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
love it, please update soon. :)
serenityselena chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
oh my... that was brilliant... simply hilarious...

looking forward to Severus walk through the Gryffindor common room and the reactions to his presence there _
Nightscurse chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
I'm so pleased that you updated this story! I love your fanfic and hope to see more :3
FiresBurningTouch chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
LMAO! Loved this chapter, just the right amount of sexy smut and humour! Really smashing job :)
Thatsallwegot chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
You are more than welcome! To say that I was ecstatic about seeing the new update is the understatement of the year! And then seeing your comment AND having hot steamy shower sex but still blushing Harry who does not know what to do? HELLS FUCKING YES! I literally stood up and fist pumped the air when I finished reading the new update (well, like the four times I read it over) and showed my husband your shout out, who of course, with all my HPSS fangirl squealiness, shook his head and declared I was mental. But hey, if mental will have you posting more of my favorite story, then mental I sure as hell will be! Thank you again a thousand times over for blessing me with this awesomeness. D
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Oh dear. I love when Severus spoke up. Update soon.
missisaac chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
omg OMG what a chapter and loved the shower scene i laughed so hard at dean and that and then they fell asleep when sev spoke omg and so hot H-O-T-T HOT well done cant wait for more
Cactus Wrynn chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
1,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »