Reviews for Cooking Lesson
caw122182 chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
Yay! Another chapter. I really do love this story I can't wait to read the next one. Please keep up the good work. I hope you can keep finding that incredible inspiration that you seem to have for this story. Again great story and chapter.
joan harden chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
i love this story. i check twice a day to see if there is a new chapter up.
gsferal chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
I agree completely with the your evil comment, how could you end it there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon.
marksmom chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
Aww! I wanted to know what it said! Oh well, guess I just have to wait for then next installment! Kudos on a great chapter!
vd.alfredo chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
oh man, i wanted to read what stood on the apron, you meanie

nice chap, look forward to your next one
bubzchoc chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
great chapter
cookyc chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
I would love to know what all the aprons say lol
WereBunny87 chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
I'm so excited that you added a new chapter! Great job! I look forward to more!
RogueNya chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
A great chapter here, it was quite interesting, look forward to seeing how it plays out next in the story hehe
felicia2235 chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
You had me till you threw in Buffy
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
What noooooooooo. Okay over my fit. Anyways you are evil. Your aprons are amazing. I sat, when I first read one, and laughed for 5mins I'm weird. And when did Xander become Spikes Boy? What have to watch or read?

Cookie Monster
Nightscurse chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
OMG! I knew he was THAT Giles! When he was mentioned in passing before I was like 'hmmm...I wonder?' Well suspicion confirmed! XD thanks for the update and I loved the Star Wars joke...
gah chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
i'm dying. please update
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is the upteenth time I've read this story it is THAT good! I love your stories sooooo much!
zha'aiacole chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
I love this story please, please write more!
1,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »