Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Miranda chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I love your work! XD often-times it puts a big smile on my face! I am very pleased that you've started to update 'Cooking Lessons' for I loved it from the get-go! Keep it up!
MusicxButterflyX chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
I love this. Can't wait for the next chapter. 3
lovebird17 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
I usually write longer reviews, but I'm lazy and I still wanted to write at least something :)

I absolutely love this story, it's great!
MusicxButterflyX chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
This is really cute. :)
Alex chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
Can we see more Headmaster Snape? Harry and Sev are cute!
QuotingHPotter chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Please update soon, it's such a good story and I really wanna find out what happens in America :D
suntitan chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
I'm really enjoying your story. I love the centaurs, esp Harrison. Need a recipe of shepherds pie. I also like that they're not rushing but I would like more Harry Sev lovin.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
Love this story! Please continue and please, please finish it!
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Love your stories as always _- Thanks for updating
Goddess Seshat chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
Wow I cant wait for the rest of this.
Articuss chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
Love your story! I find it fresh and reading it so far has left me with a smile on my face. Please update soon!
Wolifqueen chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
So very glad to find an update. Like an early Christmas gift before I have to deal with conservative family. Keep up the awesome stories.
SuspiciousFlower chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I love this story so much, I've read it at least twenty-times. Continue please and thankyou 3
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Yeah, now maybe everyone will start accepting the Centaurs more and maybe will be able to finally have a peaceful community. I am glad that Severus is actually the rightful Headmaster and that Hogwarts and the Forest have both accepted him. Hope that all goes well when the visit Remus.
SamHAS chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
You'd better not ;-)

Nice chapter, can't wait for the smut! (YAY)
1,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »