Reviews for Cooking Lesson
I like it. Update soon.
hoshineku chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Great story!
kitty143 chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Are u going to write sirius' explosion in the next chapter? Loved this one! And can't wait for the next one!
loretta537 chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
thank you so much for the update. i would be easier to vote for stories if we knew what fandom they were in and what the story is about, could you please post a summary?
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
lol i enjoyed this chapter! i thought u'd given up on this story but im glad to hear u hvnt! update soon i cant w8 to read the nxt chapter!
cyiusblack chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
update soon
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Love it! I didn't even think when Sirius and Remus came that they wouldn't know about harry and Severus. At least it doesn't seem to have caused a major rift between harry and Sirius, at least not yet
tangledribbons chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I'd almost forgotten about this story, so I'm so so glad you updated.

And I loved the chapter, Harrison's so cute!
SamHAS chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Great chapter.

I squicked a little at Severus saying "sucks", but hey; it's your story.

And we all KNOW that Sirius would eventually have to find out...

Can't wait for the next update.
TiteNana chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I always like so much this fic, I like the franc spoken about Harrisson, and the fact that Sirius always has the same character

It really delays me the next chapter!

Goodbye

TiteNana
missisaac chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
love it love it love it harrison made me laugh so hard need more to read :D cant wait
Cazzylove chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Great Chapter Hun _ UPDATE SOON ya know ya wann love peace and chocolat Blessed B Cazzy _ _ _
WereBunny87 chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
*laughs* i love how Luc was all spluttery when Harrison told him Congrats! *snerk* and the Sirius explosion was epic! (Even if we didn't see all of it lol!) Best part for me was when Harry kisses Sev and then darts off with Harrison...when Harrison was all 'You two are nothing alike' *snerk* no little Harrison...they aren't *laughs* good job! I love the new chapter and i look forward to more!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
ahhhh! Harrison is cute! Hoping to see more of "uncle Sev and Uncle Harry" with him!
1,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »