Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
wonderful chp. those gryffindors r very kinky perverts arent they? lol cant wait for the next chp
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
Love it! Well done :3
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
haha love it so far x3 LOL I've never even considered Sirius/Hermione before but you make it sound interesting. :P Ron is such an ass in this fic lol Looking forward to your update. (:
moonstone glows chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
lol, Harry's career when he's done with Mouldyshorts, the Potter School of Cookery. *shakes head* Siri, Siri, not a scrap of romance hidden in his soul, lol.
Madame de Coeur chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
I would love you if you update! :D
zha'aiacole chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
I love this story! It is laugh out loud funny with a generous helping of sweetness! I can hardly wait to read more! Thanks so much for sharing it!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Lovely chapter!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i hope this recipy is real, coz i'm use it...

also, LOVE THE STORY!
Dragon Book Fan chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I love all of the match ups in this story. Make sure to update it often and add the Draco x twin sex scene. Don't leave the story, it is way to good to be left alone!
weirdredstreak chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I have a suggestion for what they should make, Custard square or something really sweet mmmmmmmmmmmm

It makes me hungry just thinking about it lol

By the way this isn't a good story to read while hungry it just makes me even more hungry esepcially for the pie

I love pie! mmmmmmmm

good chapter
Nonya Beezwax chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
LynnGryphon chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
Lol. On the technicality that Rupert Giles is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer I'm adding this to my C2 because I've found myself loving this enough to want to spread it on _

May your brain be filled with bunnies!

-LynnG