Reviews for Cooking Lesson
missisaac chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
love it love it love it :D was worth the wait even tho i could of jus poked u for ages :P well done :D loved the race and the globe thing hehe cant wait
roberthal1 chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
really good story can not wait for more
Rainbow2007 chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
love your story
Pass chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Definitely. Not defiantly. If you're unclear on the difference use a dictionary.

Also, foal, not foul.

Other than that it's a cute story.
Greysh chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
i'm looking forwards to the next chapter - this is a lovely fic!
ladywolfinmt chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
Just added this to my story alert list. Okay how about Betty Crocker Lemon Squares, although I add at least one to two more tablespoons of lemon juice, as I love the extra lemony taste. Just go to the Betty Crocker site and search Lemon Squares. I started making these more than 35 or more years ago; they are the best and great for Christmas potlucks. I am looking forward to Harry and Seveus's first lemon...lol or a really sexy lovemaking scene with maybe both being switches.
bitethepagan chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
love the story. Since Harry love Treacle Tart you should have him make some. Or some Trifle, that is a standard English desert.
Wolifqueen chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
I really like this story and keeping checking to see if it is updated.

I think it might be fun to have them make bread or rolls to take to the Burrow. The first time my mother used yeast from a jar she thought that the yeast was alive because static electricity made it jump off the measuring spoon.
hatchi cullen-black chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
i love this story so far. keep up the good work. and PLEASE update soon.
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
I'm really glad that you keep updating. I love your Snarry so far and would like to read what happens next. If you get a mind block, feel free to bounce ideas off of me. It always helps me when I get stuck...and I get stuck so vary often.
Shebajay chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Wow, I finally got caught up with reading this amazing story. I enjoyed seeing Harrison visit both Hogwarts and Hogsmeade, so cute. Also, I'm glad that Hermione and Sirius are working on starting their relationship. Not to ment the nice little thoughts of a kinky threesome between Dean, Seamus, and Nev. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Hopefully Mayour Merlot will be able to make Hogsmeade great.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I officially love this story and cant wait for the next chapter!
lc kitty-cat chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
i love your story! i can't wait for the next chapter!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
i have no suggestions but i love this i guess all i can really say is i want longer chapters. keep up the epic work!
sjrodgers23 chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
1,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »