Reviews for Cooking Lesson
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Whoot! I was just wondering when you were going to write another chapter for this. I really love this story. :D The interaction between characters is awesome. LOVE the cutsie between Harry and Sev. Can't wait to see what happens next. _ Will be waiting for more.
FRK921 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
I like it, can't wait for more.
Twilightfans chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
please update soon
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
I love it! Can't wait to read more. I adore that Harry and Severus are both will to have PDAs.
Silynara chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Dear Author.

When will you complete this story? I really like it so far and would like to see how it ends.

Silynara
WereBunny87 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
*snerk* i enjoyed this chapter alot! I love how their relationship is progressing! Can't wait for the next installment...keep up the epicness!
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
update soon
Lalana-chan chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Ack! Way to ruin a moment Harrison! Still, I want to see what you write about him in the next chapter.
luna4917 chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
I'm sure I've said this already, but I just adore this story. Severus and Harry are so adorable together!

Can't wait for the next glimpse.
bubzchoc chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
great chapter
supecoolfreak chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
I really like this story so far! however I would like more emphasis on harry and snape's relationship. it's a very cute story. continue writing please. xo
EmmaRandomAs chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
love it! :)
Smurfanator chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
I can't wait for more chapters, and more recipes! My family is really full of foodies, so this story is a ton of fun for me!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Awesome update!

I loved it

I love the openness of Harry and Severus's relationship.

Great work

I look forward to the next update.

If you would like ideas for things to cook I can give you some just let me know.

Kudos

Blade
WynterRavenheart chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
As much as I love this series, I did NOT like this chapter.

First you use the Jealous-Weasley and the 'everyone else forsakes the person and takes Harry's side' approach. That's too overdone and completely unrealistic. Then you use the 'let's talk about private matters in the middle of the great hall' again, not nice! at all! And last, but not least, the slow development of Arthur and Lucius that came out of nowhere.

I'm sure you can come up with something original, so I'm not sure why you kept falling back on those options.
1,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »