Reviews for Cooking Lesson
Sliver of Melody chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Completely awesome... Never thought about Siri/Hermione before should be interesting :)
Cazzylove chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Great Chapter Hun _ UPDATE SOON you know you want to _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
Meg Leigh chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
I love this story more and more every new chapter! Its great! Do we ever get to have Giles meet Harry? Just cuz I think Giles is funny when he gets all britishy on the show.
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I love this chapter, it's so happy. I can't wait for more! Well done!
cyiusblack chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
update soon
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I am glad that Sirius and Severus have cleared the air and maybe Hermione will actually find love with Sirius (at least she will calm him down). Harry is going to be a busy man with all the cooking lesson now that he is adding Remus to his group.
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
love the fic hope some smutty scenes are coming soon.
SnarryGrrl chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Yay! Another lovely chapter, and I like the Sirius/Hermione angle . . . Veritaserum can do wonders, can't it? I've read several of your other stories, and I'm looking forward to some lemons in this one! Thanks again for all of your efforts in this story!
potter people eater chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Really good chapter. I gotta say the Hermione/Sirius thing came out of nowhere but it's a nice addition. Hope you update again soon.
domsijohn chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
love harrison this rocks want more
WyrdSmith chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Awesome fun - and you're gonna teach us roast chicken & homemade gravy! Thank you so much. I'm gonna take credit for the idea for the next recipe/lesson, since I did beg you. I always smile when this update note hits my email... Not to be weird, but clearly food & intimacy are favorite sensual sources for you - and all of us faithful readers!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Awesomeness!
frosty is too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
sweetness!
Haunt of twilight chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Another great chapter. I love that you got Sirius a relationship and Hermione as well. I look forward to reading more. This is so good!
WereBunny87 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I love the new chapter! Good job! I love how innocently outspoken Harrison is lol! He's so adorable! I look forward to more!
1,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »