Reviews for A Bug's Life: Once evil,now good
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Is this a parody of Shark Tale when Hopper said Mom's not here?
ScottySaiyan chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I love this story. Well written. I look forward to more of these. )
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Nice story. Some little mistakes here and there and it could use some improvement, but otherwise a joy to read. Good work!
LightningandDoc121 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is a VERY cool story!

now usually i'm NOT the romantic type but this is just too cute and sweet for words.
The Imaginative Light chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
I knew for certain that he had the guts. hehe...
FemaleJester1212 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
FemaleJester1212 here I was fixing mistakes on Chapter 1 but I somehow accidentally deleted it. oopsy heh heh. But I'm going to reupload again. Sorry for the inconvience
The Imaginative Light chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Such sweetness!
The Imaginative Light chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
I only have one thing to say: He likes her. *evil grin*
The Imaginative Light chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Shelby, that's a cute name for her. She's a bit rough edged too, no doubt.
The Imaginative Light chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
I totally see the similarity to Ice Age, one of the funniest. That can get the ants laughing. :)

But, A Bug's Life, FemaleJester1212 is only practicing. She's very new at writing a fanfic. I admit that I do scene similarities just to see how it works, just to build character.

You're doing great Jessica. ;)
Groudon202 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
It's okay. Wait a minute... Chapter 4 has many similarities with Ice Age: The Meltdown! You're pretty lucky that this is a Fanfiction, otherwise you could get sued!

Also the black text about the song you were listening while writing this is pointless, please remove it.

One other thing... this is the third Fanfiction with Hopper avoiding getting eaten by the bird, it's getting old, I hope no one else does it. And you're writing isn't exactly star territory, is it?

Sorry if this review sounded a bit rude...
The Imaginative Light chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Hopper's torment is answering random, idiotic questions about nuclear bombings and torn off antennaes. :P Too funny!
The Imaginative Light chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Hehe...uh, this calls for an apology for those poor ants who did absolutely nothing. I wonder how they're going to react.
The Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You have a great start here. Similar to my own only Hopper is a husband, father AND leader and he's more bold and strong rather than a brute.

Hopper can go through a heart change, especially after a near death experience, but considering how tough he is inside and out, he wouldn't curl up and cry like a lost orphan. That seems a bit out of character.

Don't worry, this is only small bits of constructive critique. I really find a liking for this story. I'm a first at being a Bete Reader. Update soon! I want to read more. ;)