Reviews for Full Metal Panic Goddess Complex
Jose19 chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
I wonder about that powerful Armslave unit that Sousuke uses in the story most of the time, and I don't think it will be last time that the enemies will stop in trying to kill him.
Jose19 chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
The thing with children can be solved with the ritual that I have explained it is done for all Goddess that want to marry a mortal but is is ritual that is very dangerous to both.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
Hild is a tough person to meet in any circumstance, and Sousuke has met good luck with that.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
Tessa will be surprised when she finds out who Sousuke is actually in love with in this story.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
This was a good chapter but it tells how painful his life has been he hasn't been that fortunate like Keichi who has good parents and everything else.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
This story will be interesting but Sousuke is no pushover like Keichi but he is a very kind person like him but he is no virgin like Keichi is like in the story.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
This chapter is ironic because Sousuke's wish is exactly like Keichi but the wish of Keichi in a Goddess's terms is simply a bow to marry her at that time Keichi didn't understand what that wish meant until the end of the series.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
I want to see how Kaname and Tessa will react to Urd being the person for Sousuke but Sousuke doesn't know that the dangers with Urd are of a greater level than nothing he has ever experienced.

The question is whether he will marry Urd because it is not such a simple thing it is a complicated process they have to go through a dangerous ritual that tests them both, and if he fails he will be killed this ritual was given to Keichi with Belldandy when he decided to marry her.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
This will be interesting to see because Sousuke has never met any Goddess in his lifetime, and the dangers associated with them.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
Urd is incredible beautiful and sexy while Kaname is pretty attractive herself it is hard to top off a Goddess like Urd.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
I think Urd would be great for someone like Sousuke because the Goddess are more than just being beautiful they care a great for others.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 26 . 8/4/2016
This is a great crossover of Full Metal Panic and Ah My Goddess! I loved how you portrayed everyone and the writing was nothing short of fantastic!

I take it you're not a great fan of Kaname Chidori, right?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 26 . 6/5/2016
Yeah, this went to hell right about the time of the invasion. it was great until that point, then it chaotic and rushed. You just forced all these other pairings for the hell of it and to get a happy ever after i guess.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
These last few chapter have honestly killed this fic. You are also trying to pair everyone up which is also killing it (shit like that just dont happen)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
Have they not heard of Condoms? They can have sex just make sure no child comes of it.