Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
eneumann001 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Another good chapter. :)
eneumann001 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Very good first chapter you've written here. I like your writing style, your brief yet effective descriptions, and the way you have set the story up. Can't wait to see where you take it from here. Good work!
Bahzad chapter 20 . 9/8/2004
Good story!
Spiderman and MJ chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
This was the most vulgar, disgusting, horrible, ed, boring, crass, uncivilized, unorganized, most pathetic excuse for a fanfic I've ever read.

Grow up, get a life, and go eat the puke I just upchucked.

Cheerio.
Sweet-single chapter 20 . 1/7/2004
thats sad.. the book 5 sucks, i cant believe she made sirius died!oh well, my friends are dissapointed also. hunh...things dont always turn out like people want them too.
blahblah104 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I love it please read mine its Falling For you? please don't stop writing
Christine chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
ARRG! This is making me mad! chapter 6 is the only chapter that "is experiencing an overload". It's been like that for over an hour! ARRG!

Wo! ok, now that I let all my anger out I can tell you again how great your story is. One of the best I've read.

is making me quite mad right now...I need a capachino, yup caffeine will fix everything.

anyways, love ya, Muah *Kiss Kiss*
Christine chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
hey, this is a great story! so far I'm only on chapter 5 though (stupid, " this site is experiencing an overload, please come back later" I hate that!)

I hope to read the rest soon. Keep writing.

buh byes, muah!*Kiss Kiss*
Bicycle Gremlin chapter 10 . 7/15/2003
enough with the cliffies. i love this story. the cliffies are driving me mad.
Bicycle Gremlin chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
another great chapter. i love this story. please keep up the good work.
Bicycle Gremlin chapter 8 . 7/15/2003
great quidditch game. i hate that git Malfoy. he sucks.
Bicycle Gremlin chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
another great chapter. you have a natural talent for writing. keep up the good work.
Bicycle Gremlin chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
i like this chapter. i hope that Snape and Sirius learn to get along.
Bicycle Gremlin chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
another great chapter. i hope you don't make Harry die. that would be bad.
Bicycle Gremlin chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
good way to end the chapter. i love cliffies.