Reviews for Artie, Tina, and the Very Potterful Movie Week
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
THIS IS AWESOME DEAR! :) MAKE MORE TARTIE FANFICS :)
HR chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Aww, bb. It's cute and wonderful. I like this one the best, I think, just because it makes my inner HP nerd do a happy dance. Twice. 3
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
LOL, LOVED this one.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
I simply loved this piece... so are you going to do a chapter for Half Blood Prince any time in the forseeable future?
maggie-mae-pie chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
I love your story so far! It mixes two of my favorite things the harry potter series and tina and artie from glee!(: Can't wait to read the next chapters!

P.S. we like totally have a good taste in names, miss maggie!(;
Chloris chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Oh, I love this! Speaking as a massive Gleek and HP fan, I think I can safely say that this is one of the most awesome fanfics I've read in either fandom. I hope the HBP chapter is coming along soon?

In any case, excellent idea and I can't wait to see what happens. :)
Keyboard Samurai chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
I lol'd.
Keyboard Samurai chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
D'aww.
Keyboard Samurai chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I love how Artie and Tina are apparently both hardcore Potter fans.
Keyboard Samurai chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Pssh, Chamber Of Secrets is awesome.
Keyboard Samurai chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved Tina being completely entranced by the visual aspects.
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Oh those teenage hormones... :D Another great chapter as always, and the banter was fantastic. I'm not doing a good job of finding new good adjectives to describe how much I like each new chapter, lol. Anyway, amazing chapter, can't wait for the next!

-ArtieR
Euphro chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I am so motivated to read the series again. And potentially watch all the movies over again. If I ever get something akin to free time.

ANYWAY. Very cute :D I love their commentary on the movie. It seems very much like something they'd do together. I look forward to the next one!

Also, IMDB is amazing and addicting. Also, I want to go see the dragon movie.
JustRelax chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
HA! The digging through the closet totally reminds me of me when I first started my costume hunt (I now have all that set aside for special occasions) hehe, it's adorable. I love this so much. You have no idea.

Favorite Line:

"I didn't do it on purpose," I quickly explain. "I was just trying to figure out what actress was playing Tonks, and well, it just... sort of happened."

Because it's so true.

This is brilliant too:

"Definitely. They're pretty similar," agrees Artie. "I don't think Luna'd skip out on a high-five, though."

"Luna would have no idea what a high five probably is," I point out dryly. "So, no, you'd still be out of luck, Artie."

Artie naps his fingers together jokingly. "Darn. There go my nefarious plans to take over the world through high-fives."

Hehe, poor Artie.

Oh god, I'm going to requote your whole story back to you. It's so cute, I LOVE BANTER

I've been pretty good about spoilers this time around. I can't ruin the 7th movie, just can't. It's too important for me.

One more thing, Luna didn't have glasses in movie 5. The spectrespecs appeared in the 6th movie when she was looking for Harry. Or when she finds Harry.

:P
HR chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Aw love. Love love love.

This chapter is made of win, bb, but you knew that already. I love you and I love it and I love your Artie and your Tina,

Brilliant, bb. Good work. 3