Reviews for Happy Again
I Write Sins Not Tragidies chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Blrp. I loved this. It was beautifully written and broke my heart. Dear Lord Jesus.
marajk chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I really like your writing style here! Quinn's my fav character and im a sucker for a good story written about her. (: check out a few of mine (ive only done 4) haha! thanks. (: again, loved all the thought you put into her character and how you didn't use quotes. i think it made the story. (:
Yellow22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I don't really know what to say, that hasn't already been said. I awe the "control" you have over your story, and how you handled their conversations - to put them in quotations wasn't neccessary in this story.
Do Not Even Try chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Um, thanks for breaking my heart.

That was insanely gorgeous. You have the most FANTASTIC control of your diction and it's just freaking AMAZING. I'm really jealous. Everything you write is balanced perfectly and has just enough power where each sentence slowly punches the reader's heart until by the end it just crumbles apart. I can't think of a better word to explain it beyond control. Because that's what it is. Most writer's work is kind of a messy, rambling mess and yours seems so impeccably planned out and balanced and measured (are we baking a cake? I'm failing to explain myself haha). I simply adored it. Every single bit. From the point of view, the tense, the plot, even down to the baby's name.

My favorite line is as follows:

"I tell him I may be a bitch but I am most definitely not heartless. If I were heartless I wouldn’t be feeling so much pain right now."

Pardon me for a moment.

Okay, I'm done.

It's just beautiful. That sentence is absolutely perfect. It's so...resigned kind of, you know what I mean? I mean you can literally feel all the pain she is feeling and how resigned she is from everything, if that makes any sense. Once again...AMAZING CONTROL!

Fantastic job!
Carly chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
different style, but i like it! nicely done

oh and i love the name as always :)
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. That was so sad. I want Quinn to keep her so badly now. Like so badly.
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
this was really good. loved the end...not too sweet but it made sense that puck finally comforted her. having him punch the locker was perfect characterization.
Hasty Hastings chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Omg! Why'd you have to make this so sad? Gah! So depressing that Puck didn't know!