Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 3: The Battle Pit
tmp3475 chapter 21 . 12/18/2016
That is an amazing power Tomio has. Hope next part Byakuya and Renji have a baby
tmp3475 chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Now I feel bad for Sai even though he is still a bit off
tmp3475 chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Rikichi is lucky to just be a babysitter and guard. Byakuya trapped wth a crazy possessive monster
tmp3475 chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Sai is a pervert and cruel to kidnap and keep his nephew as his heir
tmp3475 chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
Ok I felt uncomfortable with Rikichi watching for trouble and them having sex. I knew Renji in that the skimpy outfit would turn Byakuya on
tmp3475 chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
Oh I am imagining Renji barely dressed in his new uniform. Hope Bya likes it
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
i laughed in the shock part
Nyma chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Aww! You are so awesome Spunky!
Eva Galana chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Awesome ending to this chapter of the series, Spunky! I haven't started the other chapters as I knew you needed to update/correct and repost. So, I am anxiously awaiting those!

But, again, beautiful ending - the boys reaffirming their love to each other was lovely. As was, as always, the happy ending for all parties involved! *cheeky grin*
alabirdie chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
what a great ending, tomio bringing everyone back to life was a nice twist. now I really have to read the entire shattered moon series all over again! way to go spunky!
Eva Galana chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Hey, if my going back and re-reading older stories gets updates like this...I will do what my duty for each and every Spunky-fan out there. It's the least i can do!

Great update, although i think Byakuya was a little harsh with Renji. Not his fault he got all abducted and stuff!

And, one more chapter? Cool...
Nyma chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Finally! Such a great story and I'm so glad to finally seeing close to finish. :)
alabirdie chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
spunky, oh I have missed you so! my august would not be the same without you and the redstravaganza you bring. :) and thank you so much for updating in the shattered moon series. it was the first thing I had ever read from you and it's still what I always go back to when I need a fix of classic spunky :) this chapter was awesome I look forward to another happy ending, considering we all know what lies ahead in their future in this series. also looking forward to an update on the rift. a dang other bya/ren story you feel like updating. spunky, you always make my day with your updates so keep up the good work and as always you are awesome!
Nyma chapter 19 . 10/2/2013