Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 3: The Battle Pit
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
i laughed in the shock part
Nyma chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Aww! You are so awesome Spunky!
Eva Galana chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Awesome ending to this chapter of the series, Spunky! I haven't started the other chapters as I knew you needed to update/correct and repost. So, I am anxiously awaiting those!

But, again, beautiful ending - the boys reaffirming their love to each other was lovely. As was, as always, the happy ending for all parties involved! *cheeky grin*
alabirdie chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
what a great ending, tomio bringing everyone back to life was a nice twist. now I really have to read the entire shattered moon series all over again! way to go spunky!
Eva Galana chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Hey, if my going back and re-reading older stories gets updates like this...I will do what my duty for each and every Spunky-fan out there. It's the least i can do!

Great update, although i think Byakuya was a little harsh with Renji. Not his fault he got all abducted and stuff!

And, one more chapter? Cool...
Nyma chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Finally! Such a great story and I'm so glad to finally seeing close to finish. :)
alabirdie chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
spunky, oh I have missed you so! my august would not be the same without you and the redstravaganza you bring. :) and thank you so much for updating in the shattered moon series. it was the first thing I had ever read from you and it's still what I always go back to when I need a fix of classic spunky :) this chapter was awesome I look forward to another happy ending, considering we all know what lies ahead in their future in this series. also looking forward to an update on the rift. a dang other bya/ren story you feel like updating. spunky, you always make my day with your updates so keep up the good work and as always you are awesome!
Nyma chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
Omfg! This is killing me! Update quickly pls lol
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
love it!
irritatedbookwor chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
First off, thank you for the latest chapter of this story. I've been happily following this particular series for the last two years or so. Very tasty! I wonder though, are Tomio, his mate and their child going to be added to the Kuchiki family? I hope so! Not to mention it would give those close-minded goats on the council of elders a swift kick where it's needed. Will we find out whether Tomio has a boy or a girl as well? And who'd be doing the delivery anyway? That has the potential to be pretty hilarious...

So much for the good stuff; now for the bad. I read what you said about that idiot bitch, and I have to agree. Frankly, IMHO, *I* think she needs an I-love-me jacket, a heavy dose of the meds for bi-polar disorder and a psychotherapist. Not to mention permanent loss of her internet since it's obvious she has _no_ concern for 'net manners! It's poxy whorespawn [both genders] like this who go around destroying good fanfic archives just because they've got severe self-esteem issues and can't tolerate anybody else who can do things that they can't. Plus the fact that site manager[s] can't be arsed to control these idiots (to the detriment of their site...and income) says a lot about how much they're willing to bend over for a bunch of pig-squealing prudes and brainless morons that were obviously never house-broken in the first place!

Pardon the temper tantrum and the minor rant, but I've needed to get that out for quite a while now. As it is, I hope to continue to read your stories on a site with more tolerant attitudes towards the authors, absolutely NO tolerance with these mannerless bakayarou and with your works in their unpruned forms. I've had the displeasure of having to stop snagging a number of stories when the edited chapters were uploaded. grump And might I ask which stories have gotten wiped out here? I'm pretty sure I didn't finish snagging all of the ones I like.

Once I finish setting up an appropriate e-mail to establish contact with you, would you mind if I did? I've got a pretty unholy stack of ideas I'd like to run by you for your opinion of whether or not they're worth developing and few ideas on a couple of your still-present stories. There are also a few stories I'd like to toss your way as recommendations. I happen to think that they're an absolute Hoot.

Oh yeah. My full review name is irritatedbookworm. Morons seem to like doing worthless changes to this site and not bother to warn anybody. Any opinions? May all of us better-mannered readers, commenters [plus the odd fellow writer/author] have the distinct pleasure of continuing to read your fantastic works.
kaisirr chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Pssssssshhhh, a horde of hollows is no match for byakuya and renji! I think...?
Btw, I know Tomio is in love with Dal but I am so wishing for a world of hurt to descend on the guy... I really don't like him!
Renji-Bya-Lover chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
as always your endings are evil

But somehow I guess that Renji will get furious now and his reiatsu will go wild... killing the hollows with kidou (although he is bad at it xD)

I do hope that Tomio reaches Dal and cn convince him to kill the hollows too and to bring them back into the Seireitei...
crazyfan42 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
akjfhskjfhewuhgtidsjhk! OMG! Starfire, please tell me you're working on the next chapter of this! I am so excited for this story! -
Firebirdever chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
OMG, Byakuya has come to life like Han Solo out of carbonite...sorry, stupid allusion. But OMG Im at the end of my chair, plz, Byakuya must be okay. Hope Tomio will find the word to calm his lover, cant wait to see them reunite.

Thanks for the *HUGS*, it help me :)
Renji-Bya-Lover chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
uh great you updated

and somehow I have the feeling that this "statue" is the real Byakuya... maybe Dal put im suspension or froze him to make him look like a statue...

I hope you continue with this :)