Reviews for Hanging On
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
I actually like this story! Are you going to continue it?!
Your Biggest Fan chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Dude this story is the bomb! Like, my life had no meaning to it before I found this story. Seriously, you are such a good writer. This story is so good! Please update soon!
XxLuciixX chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
That's horrible! I feel so bad for the family! I just want to cry! DX Awesome story though it's sad what happened to the father, but I guess if it wasn't for his death she wouldn't decide to be a doctor.
Gypsy-Kitsune1337 chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
Hey, this is a great story! Please update soon!
vietblueart chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
I went "AAAAAAAAAAGH!" when I realized that Chp 15 ended.(血;) I was getting really into it! Thanks a lot. (_) But please keep writing! I'm really enjoying this!
Storm Arashi chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
I love this...Please do not discontinue it I want to read more!
BloodyRosalia chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
What's wrong? I'll tell you...

It's just too...sweet! *sobs in corner!*

Dammit- I wish CR would be like that in the game just once! Anyways...uhh...awesome, nice chapter. I hope you keep putting these up quick...(Unlike everyone else, who's probably dying from school...)

Still...I'm gonna start crying to see CR so...(what was the word again? 'sweet?') nevermind...(and the guy who got Cecilia like that deserves a good slap or two- from Maria.)

You may have never noticed...Cecilia, Alicia- the OC names of ours are really close...(but obviously I can't attempt romance with her...)

Anyways- keep going..!

~Bloody Rosalia~
100percentlovely chapter 15 . 1/4/2011
Nice chapter, buddy :)

Or should I call you "Nocty" now, since Hanky insists on it?

Just one really teeny tiny thing: you should change "I found myself playing my favorite Chopin nocturne" to "I find myself..." 'cause the rest of your story is present tense. But it doesn't really matter, just something I found on my second time through.

~saxo
Miko.chan215 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
This is very good so far please update soon/ Personally I think that, that player deserved more then a slap...more like a kick to the balls. Anyway, update soon!
hAnkY.theoneandONLY chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very nice Nocty...I'm gonna call you that from now on... nocty BAHAHAHA anyways good chapter... annnnd you really need to stop making me cry...not even kidding XDD
BloodyRosalia chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
CR has competition..?

...O.O

i'm looking forward to more character appearances...
100percentlovely chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
Wow, that's...different than your original :P

Haha, well anyway, nice 3 chapters, and hope you update soon.
AngelicTrinity chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Ooh, now I'm beginning to wonder if there's going to be any chemistry between Cecilia and CR-SO1. I'm starting to like the direction of the story.

It's cute he put his coat over her. Keep up the good work!
BloodyRosalia chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
CR's personality is giving me the chills...keep this up!
AngelicTrinity chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Whoo! I can't wait to see how the rest of your story unfolds. I wonder if there's going to be an outbreak of a disease similar to Rosalia or something. Cecilia seems like an interesting character; it's too bad about what happened to her father but it is also a good way for her to study in medicine.

As I've said before, I can't wait to see how the story turns out.