Reviews for Uturn
Robin.D chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
that was good i liked it :):):):)
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This had some really sad moments. Bella was trapped with no way to hide from Edward and afraid to go home. Thanks to Jake though she is back home and protected. Nice story.
mikaela rosario chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
one of the best stories i have ever read.
angel04une chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
such a good story!
mkpd chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hmmm, I think you should do a quick sequal. No drama between Bella and Jake, they're fine...but I'd love to see Jake tear Edward to pieces. Ya know, if Edward was tracking Bella's car, saw where it finally stopped, and travelled down to Forks to have a chat with her...and then of course Jake just happened to be there... ;)

But seriously, it was good!
BreakingMJ chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm pretty sure I just continue to read this over and over. I love me some Officer Black and I love that he can look past everything and take her in. Bravo!
Joanneswift chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
What a cool story, I really liked how Jacob loves on every one of her scars, so sweet.

I also love this sentence, “If there were anyway that I could turn back the hands of time, I would have walked away with you, hand in hand, into our own twilight.” You say it’s angsty and sorrowful but I didn’t think so. Nice one shot...
LCB chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I always knew it was about the blood! U just proved it! Ba#d. Jake is awesome. I would love more!
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was great!

Edward is such a sh!t for doing that to her..OMG!
Analitica chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i liked the end of the story. it was beautiful
WG-JB chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Holy Mother of a freaking God...I am blown away with that One Shot, simply blown away. Absolutly amazing.

My heart screams nothing but happiness now that Jake will have her for ever in his life. that all his pain and fuffering was not in vain. I am so happy that she knows all her mistakes, and I am so happy Edward was such a prick.

See what you make me do, you get me to stalk all your stories, I am just so hooked now.

Thank you tons!
kittennic chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very sweet story - beautifully written :)
HopeAlways chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Ugh. Edward is a sick, sick fucker!
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Love the story SO much please update asap!
luvtwilight14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Very Very sweet story in the end. We all know how Jake felt for Bella and it is fun to see him get a happy ending. I enjoy reading your stories (one in particular...the wolf within...I am desperate for an update! Please?)Just thought I would see what else you had wrote and this one looked good. Of course it was. Great writing!

Hugs, stephanie