Reviews for Enamored
lillyfur12 chapter 10 . 6/19
Ok awesome but way too short
Amuto4Eva13 chapter 25 . 6/4
Loved this
GreenDrkness chapter 25 . 4/24
Its a cute story
Keep on the writes
CelestialThunder chapter 25 . 3/1
Love it. You're a great author, and this story is super great too!
CelestialThunder chapter 19 . 2/21
AHHHH! Amu is so great! I wanna be more like her! RAWRRRRR
CelestialThunder chapter 17 . 2/21
Omg, DRAMAAAA! You are so lucky. Even though you have *looks dramatically to the left* wrivers block, you make chwpters. If only I could learn how to do this
Leonhart77 chapter 25 . 2/20
i freaking love this story! Amuto is my all time favorite pairings in Shugo Chara. most of the story i freaking hate Lulu, her two friends, and Amu's father then the hatred towards Lulu slowly dwindled towards the end of the story. also the grad year you mentioned in this chapter is quite ironic because this was the year that my brother graduated from high school.
Anime in Love FOREVER chapter 20 . 1/3
Wow your an amazing writer I wish I could get that many reviews on one of my stories! I read this story and I read pen pals before this! Can't wait to read more from you!
amber chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
iv loved this fanfic wish it was a real anime
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
littlemisshanz chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
This story is bullshit u have no idea how pissed it makes me! I mean the story-line is good but ur bad at describing and y should i go to ur freakin profile?! i hate it when ppl tel u to do tht and btw ur grammer and puncuation and everything is messed up and also some spellings and words are wrong! Why do u write stories if u cant do them properly?! IM DUN!
Animefungirl12 chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
omg omg omg. i luv this story so much. im glad i read it. btw i notice how people dont read my authors note but im always reading urs and everyones else. i luv ur authorss note and the story.
Animefungirl12 chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
omfg this is so sad.
Animefungirl12 chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
i was thinking she was going to move out. i mean she does have a better family back home. also when he said he woudlnt mind carrying amu home cuz she is his girlfriend does that mean he wud ming if she wasnt his girlfriend. lol anyways are u ok or are u dead
Animefungirl12 chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
don't believe that flying she-devil ikuto-koi