Reviews for The Enigma of Time
Flaming Rose chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Well, I hope that she's better by now. Well wishes, my dearest author.

(Bows sincerly.)

Bye now.

Ta-ta!

;)
1sunfun chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Interesting story.
1sunfun
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
This is such a fantastic story. Cannot wait to read more. Really fabulous stuff!
geetac chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I hope she gets better soon.
flaming rose chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Damn! And I've really grown to like this one! Well, I guess please update with who ever will take up the story. Oh, and for the person who will pick up the story; you don't always have to redo all chapters from chapter one! Just start where you have to! Seriously! Anyway, thanks and peace! Bye! Oh, and hope you get better! Peace!
AJ Granger chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
It was a great chapter - well written, lots of good evidence, and these two work well together. Yeah, she's an OC but that can be a very good thing.
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I actually like Snape with Narcissa, and raising Draco. It's a good pairing. Not so sure about Harry just yet. I say give him some time to adjust. You also have some professors in Hogwarts like Vector, Sinistra, and Babbling, whose age we don't really know. One of them could be a possibility.

I like this story. You write well, and it's a good idea. I'm curious as to who will watch Matt while he is teaching. I did not get the impression that Merlin was sticking around for lengthy time periods.
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
I'm sorry to hear that you (or shigeki11, if she's not there) are ill... Thank you for writing this, and don't worry about not finishing it. While I'm not going to adopt this story (sorry if I got your hopes up), I just want to let you know that (and no offense if you're of a different religion) I'll be praying for your recovery. It seems that it's serious. Have a wonderful, full, bright life, with a fun-filled, worry-free, happy future. :)

- SilvermistAnimeLover
red neo ranger chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more!
Hyoton chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
I'm sorry to hear that Shigeki11 has been ill and hope she gets better soon!
BnK chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Please extend my best wishes that she gets better. I truly hope some one picks the story up because its great.

Thanks
Brenna nah Kerridwen
z09 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
My sympathies
I hope you get better or at least feel better
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
i hope she feels better soon we will be here when she is best wishes
S.Peridot chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. Pleease don't abandon this fic. Updaaaaaate

Sarah
SchwarzShifter chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Aww / this hasn't been updated in forever, has it. I really hope you get back to it sometime! I wasn't sure I'd like it in the beginning, but I simply adore it now. You're amazing!
Well, if you ever continue this, I want to vote for a pairing! :D So, it's obvious you don't want to make this slash ((what a shame, really)) so it's between Narcissa and Diane for me. Leaning towards Diane because it would be /so/weird/ if he married Draco's mother, but I guess you could make it work. That's the way the votes are looking anyways :/
But I think I'll put my final vote towards Diane anyways, lol.
Good luck! I hope you continue this :)