Reviews for Smooth Vanilla and Deviant Sprinkles
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/7
uh huh...no words for this...fabulous...awesome...
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/1
What a fabulous surprise to come home to LOL! Good thing they figured it out before it was too late 'cause nothin' kills a relationship faster than lack of communication!
Savannah Jean chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh... why did you ever delete the rest of the story off of FF...? I wish I'd read the rest of it. *sigh* well if you are ever willing to privately send anyone this, my pen name is .128 and it would make my day if you happened to still have a document with the original story. Thanks.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Definitely one of the hottest story I read, because you can easily it's you. It's so close from reality but just far and dreamy enough, brilliant.
Bises
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
That had a very interesting ending . . . I thought it was going to go on a little bit longer . . . didn't notice how close the indicator was to the bottom of my page . . . LOL. I did like that you wrote it out that they both craved the vanilla with sprinkles. That she was not alone in her fantasies . . . he was starring in them . . . and he wanted to do all those things to her. Great one-shot . . .
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really enjoyed this. I'm not all that well acquainted with your fanfiction yet, so I wasn't surprised by this, but I hope to read more so that I can see the difference :] Great O/S.
Rainy79 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Soooo hawt! Loved this! Really love that you address the lack of communication many couples face, and the fact that we often want the same things.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Amazingly hot!
Wow
btlmotormouth chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
loved it, but wish there was more
crazylady030608 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was so unbelievably hot! Wish I had been able to read the other chapters before you made it a one shot :( Big fan of your writing!
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
too damn hot!
carina2026 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Totally yummy
Rowen-Gwen chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I think it's getting hot in here ... and I'm at work!

I should use a mint candy to cool myself down a bit!
shirronda chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
WOW IM LOST FOR WORDS IT WAS JUST THAT HOT!
Jazz2305 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010