Reviews for I Wept Not
athome Jo chapter 25 . 6/26
Loved this story!
rjh1960 chapter 16 . 4/23
Great story. Interesting parallel to the Edward/Bella leaving for "being a monster". Everytime a think there can be no new twists or plots left to tell in fanfiction stories I'm surprised again. I realize this story was written a while back but I'm just discovering it now. Thanks for writing.
Gubefan1980 chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
Loved the story. I read it before, although I didn't recognize it at first. Sorry I only commented here, I'm on my phone and it's hard to type such tiny font. So happy they wound up together. I read a lot of B and E FanFiction, until I discovered slash, I only ready this pairing though, Edward and Emmett don't appeal, Edward and Carlisle, just too creepy. Edward and Jacob, yuck, never liked that dog in the series. Loved the rimming, I'm a dirty girl for rimming umph. Oh yum, you did a great job and my vibrator and I had a fuck hawt smexy time.
Kiintastic chapter 25 . 1/29/2016
That was a magical story! I love the way you rewrote twilight into this masterpiece (and yes, I mean masterpiece!). I think (and shoot me if you want) this was better than the original! That can be because I'm so tired of Bella, but this just felt right. And Bella in this story was amazing! Not at all whiney and annoying as I usually see her!
Great job! I will definitely reread this in the future!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
I tried to get into the story so bad, but all of the boy/girl sex just destroyed this story for me :(
Comrade'sRoza chapter 25 . 12/18/2015
Oh my god! Beautiful story... it was so different!
berniedette chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
Okay, this last chapter was ridiculously hot! Thank you for sharing this story. I felt like the ending could have been better, but it was very satisfying nonetheless.

&You taught me that Twilight would have been waaaaay better if it was a SLASH. LOL!
berniedette chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Uggghhhhh! I can't believe he didn't die!
berniedette chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
Yay Jasper is evolvingI love it!

Btw, Mike is really the best in this story. I can't stop thinking about what he did in the last chapter. It's refreshing and I love him.
berniedette chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
My heart is breaking for Edward. (BAWLS)
berniedette chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
This is such a beautiful story! Seriously, so angsty and delicious! One of the BEST stories I've read here for sure! And I'm not even done with it!
berniedette chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Holy crap, I thought Jasper was never going to visit him. And LOL at Mike. I love him and Bella as comedic relief.
berniedette chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
Holy crap! Noooo, Edward!
I cried. I'm crying.
berniedette chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Oh my god, the pain Jasper went through! TEARS
berniedette chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
I love the Bella bashing at the end. Oh, Edward. You silly, messed up boy. Who falls for Mike Newton? Seriously?
2,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »