Reviews for I Wept Not
Kiintastic chapter 25 . 1/29
That was a magical story! I love the way you rewrote twilight into this masterpiece (and yes, I mean masterpiece!). I think (and shoot me if you want) this was better than the original! That can be because I'm so tired of Bella, but this just felt right. And Bella in this story was amazing! Not at all whiney and annoying as I usually see her!
Great job! I will definitely reread this in the future!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
I tried to get into the story so bad, but all of the boy/girl sex just destroyed this story for me :(
Comrade'sRoza chapter 25 . 12/18/2015
Oh my god! Beautiful story... it was so different!
berniedette chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
Okay, this last chapter was ridiculously hot! Thank you for sharing this story. I felt like the ending could have been better, but it was very satisfying nonetheless.

&You taught me that Twilight would have been waaaaay better if it was a SLASH. LOL!
berniedette chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Uggghhhhh! I can't believe he didn't die!
berniedette chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
Yay Jasper is evolvingI love it!

Btw, Mike is really the best in this story. I can't stop thinking about what he did in the last chapter. It's refreshing and I love him.
berniedette chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
My heart is breaking for Edward. (BAWLS)
berniedette chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
This is such a beautiful story! Seriously, so angsty and delicious! One of the BEST stories I've read here for sure! And I'm not even done with it!
berniedette chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Holy crap, I thought Jasper was never going to visit him. And LOL at Mike. I love him and Bella as comedic relief.
berniedette chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
Holy crap! Noooo, Edward!
I cried. I'm crying.
berniedette chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Oh my god, the pain Jasper went through! TEARS
berniedette chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
I love the Bella bashing at the end. Oh, Edward. You silly, messed up boy. Who falls for Mike Newton? Seriously?
willowfaust chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
thank u. lovely story.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
What the hell is this shit? Wtf is with all this meaningless sex crap? You need to put some damn warnings on your story so people who don't enjoy casual sex/promiscuity can stay the hell away. I thought this was a Jasper/Edward fic not an I'll fuck anything that moves fic. I skipped more content than I read because it was freaking ridiculous. Ugh. That was all around disgusting and disappointing.
ovalau chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
Hi! Loved the story. It felt well thought out and cohesive. Everyone acted in character. I did feel like Edward/Mike was a little over the top, but alas, not too shabby. I like that Mike wasn't a complete asshole like he is in most fics, since he never was in the original books.
While I did like the story before Edward and Jasper met, I felt like it was overly long and the sex scenes especially were unnecessary and distracted from the story.
Overall, I really liked the fic. Good job!
2,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »