Reviews for I Wept Not
berniedette chapter 25 . 8/5
Okay, this last chapter was ridiculously hot! Thank you for sharing this story. I felt like the ending could have been better, but it was very satisfying nonetheless.

&You taught me that Twilight would have been waaaaay better if it was a SLASH. LOL!
berniedette chapter 20 . 8/5
Uggghhhhh! I can't believe he didn't die!
berniedette chapter 18 . 8/4
Yay Jasper is evolvingI love it!

Btw, Mike is really the best in this story. I can't stop thinking about what he did in the last chapter. It's refreshing and I love him.
berniedette chapter 17 . 8/4
My heart is breaking for Edward. (BAWLS)
berniedette chapter 16 . 8/4
This is such a beautiful story! Seriously, so angsty and delicious! One of the BEST stories I've read here for sure! And I'm not even done with it!
berniedette chapter 15 . 8/4
Holy crap, I thought Jasper was never going to visit him. And LOL at Mike. I love him and Bella as comedic relief.
berniedette chapter 14 . 8/4
Holy crap! Noooo, Edward!
I cried. I'm crying.
berniedette chapter 6 . 8/4
Oh my god, the pain Jasper went through! TEARS
berniedette chapter 3 . 8/4
I love the Bella bashing at the end. Oh, Edward. You silly, messed up boy. Who falls for Mike Newton? Seriously?
willowfaust chapter 25 . 7/9
thank u. lovely story.
What the hell is this shit? Wtf is with all this meaningless sex crap? You need to put some damn warnings on your story so people who don't enjoy casual sex/promiscuity can stay the hell away. I thought this was a Jasper/Edward fic not an I'll fuck anything that moves fic. I skipped more content than I read because it was freaking ridiculous. Ugh. That was all around disgusting and disappointing.
ovalau chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
Hi! Loved the story. It felt well thought out and cohesive. Everyone acted in character. I did feel like Edward/Mike was a little over the top, but alas, not too shabby. I like that Mike wasn't a complete asshole like he is in most fics, since he never was in the original books.
While I did like the story before Edward and Jasper met, I felt like it was overly long and the sex scenes especially were unnecessary and distracted from the story.
Overall, I really liked the fic. Good job!
Cullen Cousin chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
Loved the story, great job!

AhmadDevito chapter 25 . 10/6/2013
Oh my goodness! Congrats, I stand and applaud you and tip my hat to you. I know that I'm late on reviewing this, but I just finished it this weekend and It was AMAZING! I love your writing style. The way you jumped from one pov to the next. Genius. And I love this concept of Edward beig the human in this story. Wonderful. Ah, your fanfic was the best that I have read in a long time. Great job. Good story. it inspired me and motivated me to finish mine for another fandom. But anyway. I love you for this story. That is all.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
I hope you still read your reviews because I want to at least thank you for keeping your story here
for people like myself to continue to enjoy.
I became absorbed in every word you wrote which created this interesting tale of Edward and Jasper. The secondary characters
were equally interesting. How you developed Edward from curious, hormonal teen with Bella, to Jasper's
broken parts healing with the help of delightful Alice and finally finding home with Edward was...well, I'm no
writer so I'll humbly say, it was so well written. I felt their every hurt along their journey to where they were
meant to be. It all worked.
I'm curious about Alice. She's the only one that was left without a mate. In my mind I'll imagine she's found
her own Jasper somewhere in time. Bella, well, I sort of felt badly for her along the way, having her heart broken,
her virginity given freely but she had a clear mind and she used it wisely, maybe even prepared her for being
imprinted by Fido, lol. The last scene with Edward, when she noticed how stunning he was, was rather full circle
I guess.
Anyway, all I have to give you in way of appreciation are these words, trying to express how much i loved this story.
I'm curious why you haven't written more stories as epic as this one? I'll have to go and check out your other
stories on your profile page.
Thank you for sharing.