Reviews for Fright
i.forgive.you chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Hehe, I have my theories on who those two were XD

YAY FOR UPDATES!
i.forgive.you chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Hehe, I love these! They make me so happy! People are right, write more fluffs! XD Especially the McGee/Abby fluff 3
redorchid23 chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Great Story! Update Please!
alix33 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
"Usually I joke and say its Gibbs because Tony always seems to be around the corner and he gets the creeps at my descriptions." - "say it's Gibbs".
"I needed some Abby and McGee fluff. Who doesn't? We all need some geek love 3" - Yay and thank you, thank you, thank you for the lovely McAbby fluff!
alix33 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
"She really wanted a nice cup of hot chocolate and a blanket to wrap herself up in before climbing into an oversized arm chair." - Yum! That DOES sound nice!
Levana Fay chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Lol, loved it. Very nice Geek fluff. I remember the look on Tony's face when she says her baby is Gibbs' lol! Wonder what Gibbs would say if he knew she kept trying to get McGee's attention by telling him that...
HesMines chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Aww loved it! We all know Abby will still do the "it's twins..it's Gibbs" thing anyways D can just imagine Tony's face when they tell him lol

HesMines x
cheether chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
I loved them all! I hope that you continue.
Gail Cregg chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
And I liked that last line
Gail Cregg chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Nice mix of past and present.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Poor Stan, though I probably would have threatened him the same way if I were Jenny.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Lol! That would definitely piss her off. You know what's funny? That Gibbs let them do it, but if this is the 'prequel' to your first one, them when Gibbs comes back he acts like he didn't know and punishes Burley.

Jenni
SherryGabs chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
HaHa! I like seeing Jenny on the losing side of things, such as an argument or a practical joke. This was very good!
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
bahahaha i just read all of these and laughed out loud at every one:) they are all too funny. and I especially liked the one where they were stuck in the elevator. that was cute:)great job!
Levana Fay chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
So sweet. Poor Jenny slipping on the ice. Getting stuck in the lift with Gibbs could have been bad but it turned out so good. Gibbs hoping they can stay sleeping in there all night was cute!