Reviews for Unconditional
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
THIS IS SO PERFECT :')
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was so sad, and yet unbelievably tender. Each of the characters come alive in their interactions with each other. I especially felt for Ukraine, who has suffered and continues to suffer so much, but still loves her siblings genuinely and without resentment. It makes me feel very petty, honestly. So you should be proud of yourself for making at least one person reflect on their actions. _ Thank you. I really enjoy sweet family fics like this one.
UnfinishedCadenza chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very sweet and meaningful. I love the symbolism you used: "harsh and slightly too bright bulbs" and the bedroom doors being "dusty from disuse, dark and dank and forgotten". You did the characterization beautifully; it's in-character without going overboard.

Thanks for sharing!
starting anew chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my, I simply adore the family-centric side of Hetalia and you did it so much justice with this story. This truly was wonderful and I felt like cheering :)
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
so sweet! i love it!
brite chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
What a lovely story.

As you can probably tell, I really liked this. It's nice to see a fic not only featuring Ukraine but actually told from her point of view. She was very much in character, but at the end of the piece, I also felt like I knew her better, and the bittersweetness of her interactions with her siblings was perfect. As a bonus, I learned something new about Russian birthday customs, yay! Great job all 'round.

Also, now I want pie. :D