Reviews for Losing Each Other
nayin17 chapter 7 . 4/27
Okay, sorry but I have to stop. When she got mad at Harry, I thought, OH GREAT SHE'S FIGHTING BACK, but only to find out nope and worst she will be the first to make a move again just like most Ginny
nayin17 chapter 6 . 4/27
Huh? Harry is still stupid and Ginny was left behind. Okay, I'll try another chapter again
nayin17 chapter 4 . 4/27
Stupid Harry!
nayin17 chapter 3 . 4/27
Hope Harry will be sooooo jealous. He deserves it, the stupid git. Hmp!
nayin17 chapter 2 . 4/27
So they are still not together...stupid Harry. And the hateful annoying bookworm will be included without Ginny. Grrr
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/27
I know this is an old story but this is the first time that I'll read this. I usually hate stupid Harry who still breaks up with Ginny but since I know that you love her as much as I do, I'm sure I'll enjoy this
wrappedinharry chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
Truly wonderful story. Thank you for the many hours of enjoyment. Now onto another of your works.

wrappedinharry chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Very exciting! But I thought the wand in the grave was destroyed by the sunlight. I'll have to go back and read that bit because obviously just the part of Volde's soul died.

I was so hoping Snape wouldn't be a traitor to the Order. But he is still a fugitive. When he spat in Harry's face I thought he really must be though. That's such a foul thing to do. But he had to keep up appearances.

I wonder if Merlin's wand can fix Harry's hand.
wrappedinharry chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Ooh, I'm too excited to write a lengthy review, so I'll write after the action.

Nice plan of Harry's BTW.

wrappedinharry chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
As soon as Ginny asked Molly to go with her, I knew there was going to be trouble. Oh, dear! Watch out Voldemort. I think you just made a big mistake.

Who was the quidditch referee? The same as last time? He didn't uphold the foul on Ron, but he was going to penalise the Hogwarts team for Ginny's hair clip flashing.

Can't wait to read what happens next.

wrappedinharry chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
So Harry has become hugely powerful. It seems that a witch or wizard's magic is so very often emotion-based. And Snape is one of those four wizards of the age with this power.

Is the reason Harry doesn't want McGonagall know about the Horcrux because he wants to keep its destruction amongst just the four of them? The less who know, the less likelihood word will leak to Volde or one of his DEs but so many people know about the hunt for the horcruxes, surely if word of even that got into the wrong ears it will make Volde take offensive action to protect them, just like in Deathly Hallows. As I said earlier, I was surprised that so many people who had been at Hogwarts under DD as headmaster even knew what Horcruxes were. He removed every reference about them from the library and as far as DD knew Voldemort was the only one to have made a (multiple) Horcrux(es) for many a long century.

I wonder if Madam Hooch is actively trying to sabotage the Hogwart's team's efforts for some reason of her own.

wrappedinharry chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Wow, Harry's new and improved Patronus can destroy Horcruxes! Seemingly it's as powerful as Fiendfyre and Basilisk's venom. Of course it doesn't just repel Dementors, it destroys them, so I suppose it stands to reason. If sunlight can destroy a horcrux, then Super Prongs can.

I still do not think that every man and his dog should be able to produce a super Patronus though. After all, learning to produce a normal Patronus is beyond many competent wizards; it took a long time for much of the DA to learn to do it and then I don't suppose they all did in the end. And no other wizard (or witch) could reproduce the intensity of or the exact emotions that came into play for Harry when he produced Super Prongs.

Just my thinking obviously.

I suppose it will be possible to defeat Volde once all of the Horcruxes are disposed of (just Nagini left?) if super Prongs is the weapon because Death Eaters (and I have to assume, Voldemort) cannot produce Patronuses as their souls are so steeped in evil. Snape could never produce one while he was on Volde's side but then his undiminished love for Lily enabled him to finally produce his doe Patronus.

And speaking of Snape, I assume he is not coming into the story and therefore will not be vindicated over DD's death or it be proven that he really was one of DD's men?

Also, I am a little confused about why there was a feast in Ginny's honour. It is still the Christmas break isn't it? They have only been back at school for 5 minutes. And when they Flooed back into McGonagall's office, she didn't seem to know about the happenings at the Burrow. If she did, would it have hurt her to say, 'well done, Potter'?

And why, was the feast in Ginny's honour? Harry produced the Patronus. Yes, I know Ginny was his muse as it were, but he didn't get any acknowledgement. And I know he never wants to be acknowledged...

I am loving the romance now they are back together. They are gorgeous together.

Sent from my iPhone
wrappedinharry chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Ooh, not sure how happy Molly will be with them going back to Hogwarts so soon. Still, if Harry's feeling so positive about getting to another Horcrux, then she won't complain too bitterly, surely.

I was glad to see Molly settle down, though I was a little worried because at first she didn't even seem to be upset that Harry had nearly succumbed to the Dementors. Good ol' Arthur; I was hoping he would rein Molly in.

I am not so sure that what Harry was able to do to the Dementors would be able to be recreated by anyone else. His emotions are his own and they were very powerful emotions too. Surely it was just the right set of circumstances for Harry. If it was that easy, then someone else would have come up with the fiery Patronus before.

I'm probably wrong; i have been about so many other things before now. LOL.

wrappedinharry chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
I laughed out loud when I read this line: "I know magical morons when I see them, with either eye," Moody growled. Hilarious!

Yay, Harry and Ginny are back together with a vengeance. That is if Molly allows them to be. I have to admit, I hate seeing Molly like this. She professes to love Harry until she thinks he is trying to get into her daughter's knickers and then she wishes he was a million miles away and treats him so NOT like a son.

And what? She thinks all her own son's were precious little darlings who would never think of snogging a it seems as if Arthur is firmly on Molly's side; usually he can reason with her when she's being totally unreasonable. Aaargh!

SO, when Harry's magic comes back, it comes back with a vengeance. I am looking forward to your explanation as to why Ginny's Patronus is a phoenix. Dumbledore's Patronus was a phoenix. I am not sure whether I read it in the lexicon or in something JK said, or a fanfic, but I read that to conjure a Patronus that is a magical creature is very rare talent and requires amazing power.

wrappedinharry chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Fun and games! Wow, how lucky is Harry to still be alive? He really can't take a break, can he?

I am a little confused because Harry lost consciousness and the action was so rapid. Did one of the Order disable to Curses, or did they peter out by themselves because, as Mad Eye said, Volde was probably still young when he set them and not as powerful. And Merlin's wand. Very clever of you to come up with the wand being stolen from the Pendragons and then turned into a Horcrux. And also, the fact that such an article being strongly associated with the light and therefore the Horcrux is pretty unstable. What a shame that they all can't be destroyed by sunlight. Life would be so much easier.

Considering that DD tried very hard to keep any knowledge of Horcruxes from pupils at Hogwarts, I am surprised that so many people know what they are. Moody, yes, because he is one of DD's contempories, but Shacklebolt is relatively young, as is Edward Pendragon if his wife's age is anything to go by. If I'm not mistaken, even Molly and Arthur knew what Horcruxes are.

Still, I must remember, AU!

Lovely to have a chapter from Harry's POV, even as painful as it was.